Search results for query: *

• Users: DoctorWhy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DoctorWhy

What's your favorite Fire/Fighting starter?

Hey, y'all! So, we all know about the 3 generation long plague pattern of 3 Fire/Fighting starters in a row. Some love them, some hate them. Personally I thought 2 was quite plenty, though I don't hate Emboar individually, just circumstantially. We had Blaziken in RSE, Infernape in DPPt, and...
  2. DoctorWhy

Riding Pokemon (Poke Ride) in Sun/Moon!

How do you feel about the Poke Ride feature in Sun and Moon? Do you love it, dislike it? Any predictions or hopes for Pokemon to ride? Ways you think it could be improved, or aspects of Pokeriding you hope are implemented? Pokemon Sun/Moon official site: Pics: Personally, I'm just really...
  3. DoctorWhy

Rare Pokemon card attracts record-breaking $50k offers on eBay

Wow, pretty cool story. A Pokemon card, Illustrator, is breaking the record price for trading cards being sold. Link to article below. Yahoo!
  4. DoctorWhy

Rare Pokemon card attracts record-breaking $50k offers on eBay

Wow, pretty cool story. A Pokemon card, Illustrator, breaking the record price for trading cards of all kinds being sold. Link to the story below. Yahoo!
  5. DoctorWhy

Post count issue

I'm not sure exactly how, but my number of posts (below my avatar and such) has been stuck at 484 for weeks (or possibly longer because I just recently noticed it) and I decided to try to get help here. I post multiple times almost every day in the forums like everyone else, and I even checked...
  6. DoctorWhy

Possible new Wii Pokemon game

As many of you may have already seen the news, there is going to be a new wii pokemon game (not completely confirmed) that will be compatible with Black and White and any other 5th gen games in the furure; and similar to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Discuss what you think this game may be...
  7. DoctorWhy

Black or White?

This is basically to discuss which of the 2 you are going to get. I actually havent decided yet.
  8. DoctorWhy

Black and White info

Please post any info on Black and White that seems legit. And if you don't mind, put the web address for other members to go to.
  9. DoctorWhy

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Personally, I think the hottest gym leader is Flannery. (no pun intended.)
  10. DoctorWhy

Best Gym Leader Ever

Who do you think is the the coolest, strongest, or even weirdest gym leader ever?:mail:
Back
Top Bottom