Search results for query: *

1. L

Review XY065: Kameil and Raichu Appear! Good Luck Numeil!!

Really enjoyed this episode. The animation was just beautiful, especially the battle movements and Jesse's hair. Sliggoo evolving really was amazing ~ definitely one of, if not my most, favorite evolution scenes of the entire show. The animation of it was just stunning. While I was expecting...
  2. L

Next dub opening?

Personally, I think it would be really awesome if they did a rearrangement/re-recording of the first Pokémon Advanced them. It would keep in thematically with the first XY theme of being a remix, while tying into the recent ORAS release and the undoubtedly upcoming Hoenn love (such as the...
  3. L

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yeah, but it's entire head seems to be the size of Chespin's full body... much too big to still be Fennekin if you ask me.
  4. L

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I'd really like to stick true to the original team I used in my very first playthrough of Sapphire. My original team consisted of Blaziken, Linoone, Gardevoir, Roselia, Skarmory and Walrein. However, with having raised Blaziken in X, I'm really debating...
  5. L

The Hoenn Region

Watching yesterday's trailer back and noticed: So happy to see that the berry patches are back - have missed them since DP <3 (Also, sorry if this has already been posted - I tried to do a search in the thread, but came up empty).
  6. L

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Friend Code: 2208-5305-3926 User Name: Laterna Trainer ID: 06958 Trainer Name: Serena Version: Pokémon X Please add me <3
  7. L

Where are you on October 12th?

I've put in a day off request at my work for the 12th and 13th so that (hopefully) I'll be at home all day and have two full days to just completely immerse myself in them. However, if my request is denied, then I'll be at my work doing a 12 hour shift and won't even be able to pick up my...
  8. L

The Regional Dex

Of previous gen Pokémon, the Gogoat riding artwork only featured Marill and the Pokémon Amie art featured Pikachu, Riolu, Snorlax and Diglett: http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/nintendo/pokemon/pokemonxy/mounts/newpokemon_610a.jpg...
  9. L

2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on this Au

Re: 2014 Play! Pokémon Modified format announced: TCG to become Next Destinies-on thi Right, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm a little hazy on these things - does this mean that any TCG expansions for X and Y will follow the same format as the BW era? I really hope I'm...
  10. L

Pokémon Adventure Tour UK events announced: The event will have five different areas

Re: Pokémon Adventure Tour UK events announced: The event will have five different ar I would be excited for this if it was actually more of a UK tour and less of an England tour... seriously, how can they call it a UK tour when the meager 5 locations are all in England​??
  11. L

Super Training

Re: Pokemon X/Y official guide confirms "Super Training" I'd love it if the "Super Training" followed up on the same training mechanic used in the new Mystery Dungeon - where you can train a Pokémon's moves to increase power, accuracy and PP... it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to pull it...
  12. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So I was on the Royal Unova tonight trying to level up my female Delcatty, who as Skitty had just learned Assist then Evolved, and we faced off against a male Marill. I used Attract on Marill and Marill then used Bubblebeam on me. I decided to give...
  13. L

The Regional Dex

I think it'll actually be both a new rodent and Zigzagoon - if you count the boxes, there would be: Chespin - Chespin Evo 1 - Chespin Evo 2 - Fennekin - Fennekin Evo 1 Fennekin Evo 2 - Froakie - Froakie Evo 1 - Froakie Evo 2 - empty empty - Zigzagoon - Linoone - Fletchling - Fletchling Evo 1...
  14. L

The Regional Dex

I wonder what degree of crossover there will be with each of the three areas - like, if a Pokémon appeared in both the Central area and the Mountain area, would it count as 1 to the Central number and 1 to the Mountain number. Just thinking that, people are saying that there must be at least...
  15. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Hey all ^.^ So, recently I've been trying my hand at EV training, playing with two teams in my HeartGold game (an ATK team and an SP.ATK team to start with). So, I've been training just south of Ecruteak City, against Growlithe and Stantler...
  16. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) As I understand it, Shiny Pokémon are random encounters and can really happen with any wild Pokémon encounter, right? I've been Pokéradar-ing a lot lately and was wondering, is it possible to have a Shiny encounter using the Pokéradar without the...
  17. L

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first Shiny encounter using the Pokéradar literally a few minutes ago - caught while typing this post!!! I'd been chaining Corsola on Route 230 in Platinum all night and just started trying again five minutes ago. I then remembered that I hadn't changed my DS clock, so my DS though it was...
  18. L

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Awesome!! I love Argenta so much - she is my favourite Frontier Brain <3 <3 <3 Looks-wise, she always struck me as more of a Psychic type trainer (similar colours and designs as Will and Lucian) or a Flying type trainer, as she seems to have a bit of a old-style pilot look to her. I wouldn't...
  19. L

I just love how they really broke some of the preconceptions associated with the Dark type with Pokémon such as Absol (warning of disasters) and Darkrai (misunderstood) and the likes. I'd like to see maybe a Poison//Grass type that could be more medicinal in nature (didn't curatives and modern...
  20. L

Figure I may as well throw in my own Gym wishlist too :P Gym 01 ~ Bug Gym//Female Leader ~ I think Bug's a pretty good choice for a first Gym, especially if they use the local regional bug plus one extra, serving as nice gentle introduction to the concept of Gyms for new players. Having a...
Back
Top Bottom