Search results for query: *

• Users: Laterna
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Hey all :) So excited for the new games- have watched the trailer over and over again!! I realise it's maybe a bit early to start discussing and speculating on the Gyms, but there does seem to be one present in the trailer: Kinda reminds me of Caitlin's rooms from B/W/B2/W2 - maybe a...
  2. L

Bulbapedia//Bulbanews Problem

Hi all, I'm having a problem with both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews that only literally just happened for the first time five minutes ago (to me anyways). Every time I try to open a Bulbanews story or any article page on the wiki (like a Pokémon's page, voice actor's page, etc) my browser is not...
  3. L

MATURE: Bad Kids //004. The Oddly Appearing Audino

First post is an index post. Will update this consistently throughout the run of this fic. Just as a short summary, this journey fic is a bit of a twist on the regular Black and White game storyline, featuring the majority of the same characters from the games. However, other characters will...
  4. L

Spacing Issues

Hi everyone - hope you can help me. I've noticed this a few times when posting, especially when copying and pasting text from a word document, a lot of words have a tendency to shunt together and the spaces removed. It is very annoying, especially when writing and critiquing fanfics - just had...
  5. L

How Do You Organise Your Cards?

Title says it all :P I'm just interested because I have a lot of trouble deciding how to organise my cards because there are so many. Originally, I kept them all in one folder, using those poly-pockets that are made up like nine card holders (eighteen if you count front and back together)...
  6. L

B/W Sprite Alterations

Hi, First off, sorry if this doesn't warrant its own thread but I couldn't think of or find anywhere else to post this and stay on-topic. Anyways. Was browsing through Bulbapedia looking at Gen3 Pokémon an noticed that Masquerain's back sprite has been changed in its B/W incarnation. It...
  7. L

Pokémon You Never Get

Hey all, Just making a thread wondering what Pokémon people never get cards of. I'm sure I'm not the only one who suffers from this strange phenomena XD I have been collecting Pokémon cards ever since they first came out and I have noticed a really strange trend that has never EVER faltered...
  8. L

Black and White TCG: Theme Decks

Just wanted to start a thread discussing the new pre-made decks for sale. I have to say, I'm not entirely pleased with them, but I'm not unhappy. I love all of the new cards and I love seeing all the new Pokémon in card format - I think it's awesome because me and my boyfriend are massive...
  9. L

Pokemon: Only A Dream (PG-13)

Technically a revamp of an old fic, although I don't believe I ever posted it on here. Rate as PG-13 for mild swearing and violent themes. For those familiar with the original - be it on PokéCommunity or Serebii - there have been major changes, so expect surprises. Moving on, here's the first...
  10. L

That link option...

Just a curiosity that I fail to understand - the link option when I go to my User CP. My partner and I thought it was a thing for linking your account with someone else who you were really close to, but then when I clicked on my username at the top there there, it gave me the option to switch...
  11. L

It'sa me...

Well ah certainly um'ni effin Mario if that's wit yer aw thinkin! And, yes, I am Scottish but I will endeavor to provide subtitles ^.^ Hi all, thanks for having me ^.^ my name is Laterna Waverka, a long-time lurker to these forums now. I have an avid, randomly flooding interest in writing...
Back
Top Bottom