Search results for query: *

1. S

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

Well... I could name them after a Pokemon character... Hilbert, Hilda, Brendan, May, Dawn... I know a guy called Lucas who's a fan of the games, incidentally. Fortunately, they tend not to know the more 'obscure' names, such as Roselia and Altaria. Yeah... If anything, those two could pass...
  2. S

Most beautiful pokemon

As a general rule, ice-types. More specifically, overall, in no particular order: Articuno Suicune Glaceon Altaria Pidgeot Froslass Gardevoir Lugia And many, many more...
  3. S

Ages of the characters?

Actually, those seem quite good, with the exception of N. I mean... the hell!? N could only be, at the most, five years older than the protagonist of BW. Also, Black (is that Hilbert or Hilda?) couldn't possibly be older than around 16. Professor Juniper looks to be in her early twenties...
  4. S

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Johto. Because... Johto... :-|. I just like the Pokemon, the cities, and the landmarks. How about why I don't like the other regions. Kanto has too much spiky hair and... Oldness. Hoenn is... Well, I don't like the landscape that much. Sinnoh? Darn, I'm starting to wish I hadn't...
  5. S

What would your first Pokemon be?

Shuckle would be... How about Forretress... Professor Oak. Or... Frankly, I'm spoilt for choice. You realize these line spaces signify pauses of several minutes each? This takes time, guys.
  6. S

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Well, the average lifespan today is 67.2 years, but that's for people born 67.2 years ago, so. Assuming I never go to MacDonald's or smoke, I can probably expect to live 80-90 years, and that's if there aren't any major advances in medical science over that time. That's a little over 70 years I...
  7. S

Do you like Dragonite?

Dragonite is AAAAAWESOOOOME!!! Seriously. Cute, cuddly, nice colouring scheme, awesome moveset... Wow. Take a look at its shiny form: it's green.
  8. S

Poll - Worst-smelling Pokémon

Skuntank. It smells so bad it explodes. Nuked and pwned.
  9. S

what do you want in a pokemon

No. With 535 base stats, it's already far above average for fully evolved Pokemon. And there would be tears in the fandom if it was given a pre-evolved form. No. Anyway. I like Pokemon that can survive for ever. Shuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckleshuckle. Outside...
  10. S

Contest Poké Balls vs Great Balls vs Ultra Balls

Re: Poke balls vs great balls vs ultra balls Well, I voted Poke Balls, but I usually use Ultra Balls - it's just that I try and use up all of an 'inferior' ball before starting to use a higher grade.
  11. S

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

R-really? I am offended by each and every one of these posts. I looked over a few pages, and kept thinking of a Pokemon I found ugly that hadn't been mentioned yet... But when I saw that Pokemon mentioned, it seemed so cruel, racist even. Pokemon are, after all, individual races. There is...
  12. S

Contest invincibles> Spiritomb Vs Eelektross Vs Sableye

Re: invencibles> Spiritomb Vs Elektross Vs Sableye Eelektross, partly because I use it heavily to capture Pokemon and on my in-game (not competitive) team, and partly because of the dance it does. :banana: much?
  13. S

Contest Snivy vs Tepig vs Oshawott

By first forms alone, I was tempted towards Snivy, but I've grown a liking of Oshawott. Oh, and it sounds like a two year-old trying to say 'ocelot'. It has its charm...
  14. S

Contest Eeveelution War

Glaceon for its feminine appeal:naughty:, and Umbreon/Espeon just for being from Generation II.
  15. S

Contest Bidoof vs. Rattata

See above. Anyway, top percentage > Justin Bidoof. True wot?
  16. S

Contest Marshtomp VS. Dewott

Dewott is awesooome.:drool: I mean, Marshtomp is a Marshtomp. And it defeats the point of a Mudkip, because the point of Mudkip is that it's a Mudkip.
  17. S

Contest Clash of the Fire-starters!

Typhlosion, The Hedgehog That Wasn't.
  18. S

Contest Favourite electric cutie

Mareep. Evolves into a kangaroo which isn't. So much better than Kangaskhan. It blows up in static electricity. It's blue, then pink, then yellow: win-win. Any questions?:mallet:
  19. S

Contest Eelektross versus Galvantula

Re: EELECTROSS versus galvantula HOW could you choose Galvantula!? It's, well, it's just... A spider! And I don't like spiders... Besides, look at the nifty little dance Eelektross does in battle: so adorable!:kawaii:
  20. S

Worst starter?

Chimchar. It wipes its posterior just for the sake of infecting people with whatever diseases it picks up. Eww. What's with all the hate for Chikorita and Oshawott? And I'm surprised how few people dislike Squirtle, too.
Back
Top Bottom