Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Friend Code: 3007 8640 9518 Name: Alex Version: Y FS Type: Ground Pokémon available: Sandshrew, Camerupt, Rare(when online): Palpitoad Add me too ^^ I'll add everyone :)
  2. M

Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Another day, more game! So obviously before going for Chuck you have to do something in Chargestone cave I think. Loving getting attacked by Joltik. They are the cutest! Seems though that even they are killing off my Trapinch. How you ask? That's' a very good question and I'd love to answer if...
  3. M

Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

It's lunchtime now and I still haven't had breakfast, so I thought I would do this to pass the time. My boyfriend is already doing it, his posts are sooooo long. Anyway I'm a little through the game. Here's what I've done and probable reasons why, well actual reasons, not probable. I chose...
  4. M

MATURE: Bad Kids //004. The Oddly Appearing Audino

Re: Bad Kids //002. Catch That Patrat! Another brilliant chapter. Bianca as I said before just seems to flow from you naturally. Cheren does seem like a bit or a snob,which I like it gives him something else. The others, coming from broken homes and someone like him, must have had a pleasing...
  5. M

MATURE: Bad Kids //004. The Oddly Appearing Audino

Re: Bad Kids First of all I'd like to say that you've done a good job with this Fic. I like how real it seems. Obviously as far as the animé goes everything is perfect perfect and no one really has those kinda of problems. But you give the story that well needed mature kick that it needs to...
  6. M

EVERYONE: Granny Aide - Chapter 1 - Why the Letter?

Re: Granny Aid - Ch.001 Why The Letter? ~ Review Thanks for that Laterna, all of it, as long as it was! I appreciate the time that you took to notice all of my bad bad bad mistakes. Some were funny the way you commented on them like “a wild “i” has appeared.. it cracked me up. All of your...
  7. M

EVERYONE: Granny Aide - Chapter 1 - Why the Letter?

Hello everyone and welcome to my fist ever fanfic. I've tried before and failed but never posted, but have reviewed works of others. This story does not have any mature content and will never have any. There are no teenage themes throughout either. It's just a take on a well known story with a...
  8. M

Pokemon's 15th Anniversary

However that actually could be possible if they released something for say the Wii, it's a plausible idea but still it's more than likely that they still wouldn't unless they were desperate.
  9. M

Pokemon: Only A Dream (PG-13)

As you may not know I was a fan of this story when it was on another forum, glad to see you're giving it another try. I loved you're portrayal of Dawn/Hikari. As you've said this is a revamp and believe me it's alot better if I may say so ^_^ I thought, as I usually do that there would be...
  10. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Well apart from the obvious red Gyarados, I think it was in Platnum, after all that time searching with the Pokeradar I come across a shiny Golbat in Turback Cave. My fiance always wanted a legit shiny Crobat, because it's kinda pink. So I traded it away ^_^. But...
  11. M

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots That's exactly what I said, well the first part. As some people have pointed out they look like crosses between several different Pokémon, which I find weird. I'm also sick of legendary dragon Pokémon...bring on something else...
  12. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

Sorry, what I was getting at, the ones that are constant, like the ones that we probably know that there is only one of. That it would be difficult to determine their age. I was also thinking that there may be more that one of the constants, belonging to different universes, kinda like how...
  13. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

Fore something like Ninetales, yes I believe that it could depend on, as Beil stated, about the DNA repair enzymes and the protection against the atmosphere. It could also be that, on a spiritual level they are destined to have long lives, irrespective of how their corporeal bodies deal with...
  14. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

Been about page since I posted to this topic lol I just want to point out that nowhere in either Charmeleon's or Charmander's entries in Bulbapedia, or anywhere else for that matter does it say that they are dragons or baby forms of one. Both of them are fire lizards or salamanders or...
  15. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

I remember watching a documentary on dragons(The Last Dragon) by Channel 4 over here in the UK and it had the usual theories about dragons being able to breathe fire. They had 2 sets of lungs, one for storing hydrogen, to help them fly and the other was part of a team of chemicals that would...
  16. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

A symbiotic relationship yes, but in those terms, the plant will help the Bulbasaur through its life almost the same as a mother does for a baby, like a constant umbilical chord. If it is born with this on its back that can we not just assume that it is part of Bulbasaur and not a completely...
  17. M

On the Origin of Species: Castform: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

My fiance and I thought it was something other that boobs XD These articles are fantastic. I've never known about the teru teru bozu and find the article incredible interesting. I'e used Castform before, didn't like it much, but it's also unusual to find something else like Shuppet based of a...
  18. M

Photos of Pokemon Center NYC

Those pictures look awesome. I would definitely have to save up to buy almost all the store including the figurines. Having a look at some of them made me go gaga XD Wish I could go now :(
  19. M

Pokemon Biology Theories

I would suppose depending on what gender the Pokémon itself then yes the flower or plant would pollinate/germinate. The male however doesn't have the "seed", the female does which, if Venusaur were to reproduce they way an large reptile e.g. a dinosaur would then, it might be the seed that would...
  20. M

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

The other day, I was doing some filming at Uni and went to check my Pokéwalker and a person in my group said "Is that a Pokemon pedometer?" I'm like, "Yeah!" And that was that, I'm 24, almost 25 and won't be keeping secrets about something which I love so much.
Back
Top Bottom