Search results for query: *

1. M

Great IV'd Mons, Egg Moves, EV wiping, Etc.

Pokemon Black FC: 0046 2746 4211 My Timezone: EST I spent about six hours last night trying to figure out RNGing, with... mixed results. I don't think I'll ever have the patience to actually make perfect 'mons, but I have a few that I don't need which'll help with breeding. Also, some...
  2. M

Unova Knights (Myra, Jennasect, Lexiface)

Sometimes, the darkest nights begin with the brightest days. When the light and warmth of the sun make danger seem like some distant dream, and trainers relax in the calm of a beautiful summer afternoon, there is no one left to guard against the coming storm and shadow. But in the darkest...
  3. M

Thunderstones for Trade

I am currently: Offline I Have: Thunderstone x 20 I would like: Any other evolutionary stone Any power item except the lens and weight Focus Sash Life Orb Foreign Ditto in Modest or Timid Possibly other cool stuff, if you make an offer :) Will trade more than one stone for the expensive...
  4. M

Offering: 31 Sp. Attack IV Litwick + Pokerus

Currently online, but multitasking. Replies may be slow. Please specify if you need the 31 IV, if you just need a Litwick or Pokerus I have many spares without it. If you don't mention needing the IV, I'll assume you're just looking for the pokedex entry or the pokerus. Got some breeding...
  5. M

Closed: Found everything I was looking for!

I'm about to start my first pokemon breeding project of the generation, and I haven't beaten the game so I need pokerus from another gen V game. If someone would be willing to trade me an infected pokemon, I would be very grateful (and we'd both increase our trade partner count :) ) Edit...
  6. M

Wanted: Pokerus

Would anyone be willing to trade me the sought-after virus? I'd be happy to send them a Piplup or Cyndaquil in exchange, or one of the results of my first egg move breeding project (Snorunt with Spikes, chain bred) of either gender. I've also got heart scales hanging around if you'd prefer an...
  7. M

Will Draw (Or Trade) for Perfect Ditto, Shuppet, Sneasel, Some BP Items

FC: 1377 0079 8612 Want: Grey = No Longer Want (Legit only, please. I don't mind GTS-glitch clones though, especially for the Ditto.) Near-Perfect/Perfect IV Ditto(s) Shuppet or Banette (any) Sneasel (any) Focus Sash All the EV-enhancing items (Power weight, bracer, belt, etc.) (Except Anklet)...
  8. M

Original Trainer Design- Feedback Wanted!

I've got an anime convention coming up at the end of May, and I'm considering making a cosplay of an original trainer design. This is the design I've come up with, and I'd like some feedback. Is it recognizably pokemon-ish? Even if it becomes a real costume, not a pokemon-style picture? Is there...
  9. M

(Edit: Closed) Will Draw (Or Trade) for...

Edit: Got everything, and shiny to boot! Thank you Kratos! FC: 1377 0079 8612 (HeartGold) I've never done this wifi trading thing before, so please excuse me if I am a little slow. I Want: Duskull Cacnea OR Cacturne (Preferably male)(Preferably knows Spikes) Roselia (Preferably female)...
  10. M

Hello, Everyone

I suppose I should make an introduction thread, though I've already made a sort of introduction over at the Artists' Alcove. My name is Emily, though I prefer to go by Myra online. I'm just finished university, and out in the real world working while I consider applying for a masters. In my...
  11. M

Myra's Pokemon Doodles

Edit: Since someone asked, My Deviantart Account As you can tell from my post count, I'm new here. I just got back into pokemon with Heartgold, and so I've been doing some quick pokemon sketches from memory while watching TV and chatting with friends. My trainer persona, who's rather younger...
Back
Top Bottom