Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions thread

Base Set actually contains 102 total cards, with only 69 of them being completely unique Pokemon. Jungle would be the next set, with fossil rounding out the final 150. The original Mew was printed as Black Star Promo #8 and 9.
  2. P

Your favorite card?

Error Base Set Wartortle. Ever since I happened to notice that one in my collection, it been my favorite. Followed by my blank error and my severely discolored Platinum Shuppet
  3. P

Your rarest cards

Um... what? There is no Arceus that can do anything near that... closest would be this :Arceus (Arceus AR5) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia which does 80 for 3....
  4. P

Electrode Card

Could you post any pictures by chance? From what you've described you have what appears to be a Base Set Electrode. Electrode (Base Set 21) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Correct? There is no known holographic version of that card, nor have I ever heard of a holographic...
  5. P

Your rarest cards

Are you sure that isn't Dark Raichu from Team Rocket? (In which case it isn't a misprint). The Blaine's Charizard does sound familiar... as a rough guess, $50. But I wouldn't count on that.
  6. P

Your rarest cards

Neither of those sound familiar to me... what are the misprints?
  7. P

Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

So its that time again, another in depth look at my Boundaries Crossed Prerelease. I knew going in that this would be a difficult set to draft, due to its overall size of 150+ cards. What I didn't know was that I would wind up creating a deck that goes against a lot of my standards. Out...
  8. P

PTCGO tournament

friend matches still work... all we would have to do is set the matchups ourselves, on an external bracket
  9. P

PTCGO tournament

Tournament mode isn't working yet, but that doesn't mean we can't organize one on our own
  10. P

What kind of pokemon card is this?

I've got absolutely nothing on those... they could be a different collectable card series that never took off because of the TCG, they could be a group that came in a set as one game... I would be interested if you discover anything about them. What do the back of the cards look like?
  11. P

What kind of pokemon card is this?

never seen anything like it. Can you get us a clearer picture?
  12. P

"It's Super Effective!"

Snorlax used Metronome! Snorlax used Fly!
  13. P

Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec.

Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Nov 18 for US, Nov 30 for Europe
  14. P

Japanese 1st edition holo skyridge raikou

Whoa there... you are pricing the english version pretty high there... it's not worth more than $3-4. It is not a secret rare card, all the regular holos in aquapolis and skyridge were numbered like this to further differentiate them from their non-holo counterparts. Only the non-holos had...
  15. P

PTCGO tournament

Anyone interested in doing a PTCGO tournament just for fun? Post here if interested. If we get enough people I will put something together.
  16. P

What is your curret personal deck?

Well both work rather well on their own... I cant see them working together well, however... I need to trade for the last handful of cards for both decks, so it really depends on which one I get finished.
  17. P

Test your powers of prediction once more! Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contests!

ok, i've been avoiding spoilers for BW2, so I have no idea if I won. But I would like to know if my entries are eligible due to them being submitted before my promotion to moderator.
  18. P

What is your curret personal deck?

I'm debating between a Garchomp/Altaria deck and a Terrakion EX deck, depending on which one I get the cards for in time for battle roads :).
  19. P

goblin games sept. battle roads!

edited second post into original... no need for a double post. anyway, pokemonhunter; could you elaborate more, with details about the event?
  20. P

Post your collection here!

Hey y'all, since I can't find the last tread we had for posting the highlights of your collection, I figured I would put up a new one. Enjoy looking at the highlights of my collection and many others. Complete sets Neo Series Shinings e-Series Crystal cards ex cards ex series pokemon*...
Back
Top Bottom