Search results for query: *

1. P

Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

So its that time again, another in depth look at my Boundaries Crossed Prerelease. I knew going in that this would be a difficult set to draft, due to its overall size of 150+ cards. What I didn't know was that I would wind up creating a deck that goes against a lot of my standards. Out...
  2. P

PTCGO tournament

Anyone interested in doing a PTCGO tournament just for fun? Post here if interested. If we get enough people I will put something together.
  3. P

Post your collection here!

Hey y'all, since I can't find the last tread we had for posting the highlights of your collection, I figured I would put up a new one. Enjoy looking at the highlights of my collection and many others. Complete sets Neo Series Shinings e-Series Crystal cards ex cards ex series pokemon*...
  4. P

Dragons Exalted Prerelease

Well I went to my first of 2 dragons exalted prereleases last weekend (next one will be the weekend after next). I barely made it on time, cause I went to the one that im supposed to go to in two weeks by mistake -facepalm-. Anyway Ill give you guys an overview of what happened. In my first 6...
  5. P

Dark Explorers Prerelease

I just went to the Dark Explorers Prerelease in Brighton, Michigan on Saturday. I figured I would tell you as much as I could about it. Notable Cards 1st 6 packs: 2x Enhanced Hammer 2x Rare Candy (1 RH) 2x Twist Mountain 2x Ultra Ball 1x N 1x Hooligans Jim & Cas 1x Accelgor (RH) 1x...
  6. P

1st Bulbagarden Skype TCG tournament!!

Alrighy this is just wht it looks like. A TCG tournament! This is the first one, so its a bit of trial and error, and there may be some rule revisions midway. Bear with me. Registration: Registration will be open until 11:59:59 EST on 4/31/12 To register 1) You must post stating you wish to...
  7. P

IDEA: Bulbagarden league

This is an idea I've kind of been throwing around in my head for a while. When it got mentioned in another thread I decided to bring it up here. Is this something you guys are interested in trying? Also what would your preferred method be? Redshark, Skype, PTCGO, other?
  8. P

Your rarest cards

Since the last thread one this is long dead, here's a new one. Personally I think my rarest cards are: Error Wartortle Base Set Raichu and Gyarados Shadowless Base Set Celebi*, Pikachu*, Gyarados*, Flareon*, Kyogre* NV Meowth Crystal Kingdra Shining Celebi, Shining Tyranitar, Shining...
  9. P

ANNOUNCEMENT: Trading Threads Notice

From this point on we are moving all TCG trading, buying, and selling over to the new TCG Buy & Sell Subsection of the Buy and Sell Section. I will be moving any that I can find (assuming I can figure out how). Here's a link to the new place VVV Pokémon TCG Buy & Sell Any questions, just ask.
  10. P

New Moderator!!! (Introduction Thread)

Just thought I would introduce myself to all 5 of you that come here on a regular basis. I'm Palbert6393 (you can call me Palbert) and I'm the new provisional moderator here on the TCG section of the forums. I've been collecting Pokemon cards (and other merchandise but mostly cards) for about...
  11. P

Tournament Discussion

This is a thread to about you're best wins, your records, friends you've made, crazy things that have happened, or anything else related to Pokemon TCG tournaments. I am actually a relative new player in the world of the competetive TCG, though my understanding of the game and how it works has...
  12. P

TCG CotD. Day 5, Gym Heroes Erika's Dratini

Day #5 Erika's Dratini (Gym Heroes #42) See main bulbapedia article here Erika's Dratini is part of the deck archetype Barrier Swap, along with Alakazam (Base Set #1) and Chansey (Base Set #3). When the cards in this deck were legal to play, it did not see nearly as much use as the...
  13. P

TCG card of the day: Day 4, Neo Genesis Cleffa

Day 4, Neo Genesis #20, Cleffa See main bulbapedia article here Cleffa was one of the first baby pokemon released in the TCG, along with Magby (NG #23), Elekid (NG #22), Pichu (NG #12). Baby pokemon in the Neo series had a unique effect which made them playable while they were in the...
  14. P

TCG Card of the Day: Day 3 Neo Genesis Slowking

Day #3 Neo Genesis #14, Slowking See Bulbapedia page here Slowking, during its brief time in the Modified format, completely dominated the metagame due to a change in its original text when it was translated from Japanese to English. Due to this, Slowking was banned following the 2002...
  15. P

TCG Card of the Day. Day 2, Base set Wartortle

Day 2: Wartortle (Base Set #42), (Base Set 2 #63)See main Bulbapedia article Here Wartortle is nothing special in competitive play. It is used to bring out Blastoise (Base set #2) in the Rain Dance deck which features Blastoise. Although this could be considered a necessary card, it is...
  16. P

TCG Card of the Day. Day 1, Base Set Electabuzz

In an effort to bring more attention to the TCG section of bulbagarden forums, I will attempt to write a post about a different TCG card every day. Some will focus on past and present competetors, others on novelty cards. Feel free to post any questions, suggestions, or comments about this card...
  17. P

Pokemon city TCG tourneys 2010

How has everyone made out so far in the city tourneys? I personally, in my first city ever, went 2-4 with a ChampChomp deck, attempting to combine Machamp SF with Garchomp C, Infernape E4, and Gallade E4. Needless to say, it didnt really work. Anyone have better or worse luck?
  18. P

Blastgatr deck

Okay, looking for some advice here, my main focus of this deck is to use Blastoise(unleashed), Feraligatr Prime(hgss), and possibly golduck (triumphant), while using Magnezone Prime(Triumphant)and Uxie (LA) for drawing, with Ampharos Prime to deal heavy damage from the bench... any advice...
  19. P

How many cards do you have?

I'm wondering whether the amount of cards i have is a large amount or a small amount... I have 10905 cards, what about all of you?
  20. P

palbert6393 trade thread

I apologize for the limited selection previously on this thread, i will get a large trade list sometime over christmas break Current major wants: Charizard and Blastoise Base Set Let me know what youre looking for, chances are ill have something of interest
Back
Top Bottom