Search results for query: *

• Users: NismoZ58
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

The Life of a Criminal (Non-Pokemon)

Note: This RP is very straightforward. Nothing really special about it. You are all criminals. You don't necessarily do the same job, and maybe you don't even know each other, but you've found yourselves together. The police have recently started cracking down on the crime rate in the area, so...
  2. N

Everyone Versus You (Sign-ups)

All of you have once been part of the mob. Once. Recently you have betrayed them, and now they're trying everything they've got to kill you. And with so many connections, the odds are far against you. Good luck. Character form: My form:
  3. N

The Sprites of NismoZ58

Just another sprite thread. Comments, constructive criticism, etc. are allowed and encouraged. Ancient Sprites (~mid 2010): Splices: Revamps: Recent Sprites: Revamps:
  4. N

Podoboo/NismoZ's Unconventional Sprite Shop!

Every sprite shop I see has the same old stuff; splices, recolors, revamps, etc., etc. And I find them a pain to keep making whenever I get a request. But I found a way to sprite that's not only easy, but no one ever does it. Basically, I apply fancy GIMP effects to the sprite. While not...
  5. N

Oh dang, I only just remembered about this place.

So, uh, treating me like a new member would be nice. For those of you who actually remember me, well, I've completely changed in a bit more than half a year. I'm a total Grammar Nazi now, and any sentence that's really hard to read just plain annoys me, and sometimes I just give up on reading...
  6. N

NismoZ/Guest/σ_σ's Wallpaper Shop

Okay, I haven't seen one of these yet. I will make you wallpapers. Just fill out this form: Screen Resolution: General Description: Images: Text: (also includes font and placement, duh) One more thing, and this is important, ONE REQUEST AT A TIME. These are hard to make, and I don't...
  7. N

Your first card?

I'm surprised we don't have one of these already. Post what your first card is, and a picture if you want, here. Mine was a level 40 Lucario. I would post a picture, but I've lost it since then.
  8. N

Google Image the user above you

Just search the username of the person above you on Google Images and post the first result. For example, if Youngster_Joey posted before me (first username I thought of), I would post this: Please post your images in spoiler tags.
  9. N

Pick up a random object...

Without even looking. Now, that object will be your only weapon against a zombie invasion. Explain how screwed you are. I picked up a banana peel. I can make them slip, but apart from that, I'm pretty screwed.
  10. N

Video games, Animé, or TGC?

I apologize if this already exists, but I looked through 5 pages and couldn't find it. This is a poll on whether you like the Pokémon video games, the animé, or the trading card game best. Simple as that.
  11. N

Describe the above user's avatar with an emoticon!

Pretty self-explanatory - You can use both Bulbagarden emoticons and text emoticons. For example, mine could be :D or :-D. So, are you ready to play?
  12. N

Offering: Legit Shiny Geodude.

I think it's level 17. I can give its nature and IVs if you want me to. PM me with an offer and your Friend Code. I'm looking for another shiny.
  13. N

Offering - Lots o' Pikachus

In my useless attempts at finding a surfing/flying Pikachu in Yellow Forest, I managed to fill up about half a box with Pikachus. They range from level 10 to 13, they all know Thunderbolt and Thunderwave, and the level 13 ones know Shock Wave. PM me with a reasonable offer and your Friend Code...
  14. N

Wanted: Legit Female Lucario

I am looking for a female Lucario so I can breed Riolu on my Pearl version. I can offer just about anything for it, just PM me with its level, moves, and your Friend Code. Then I will reply saying reasonable offer(s) for it. If you accept, we can arrange a time for the trade.
  15. N

How many Watts do you currently have on your Pokéwalker?

This is something for fun, but I put it in HG/SS because it's only for HG/SS owners. Feel free to move it if you want. Right now I have 7. :P
  16. N

Ridiculous things the Pal Park has said to you.

I apologize if this already exists. One time, I was migrating Pokémon from my friend's Emerald. He called himself GG and he called a Keckleon G. You can guess what happens next. Woah! GG's G is coming close! Or something like that. I can't remember. Post yours here!
  17. N

***CLOSED*** NismoZ's Sprite Shop.

Welcome to NismoZ's Sprite Shop, the shop that is in ruin... ...Yes, I am that lazy.
  18. N

Post Pokémon glitch stories here!

Post glitch stories here! I have my friend's story here. She used my sister's Action Replay to glitch up her Pokémon Diamond. So she was in a battle with a Starly. There were two of her, but only one Starly. They both threw Safari Balls, and one of them caught the Starly, but the other just...
  19. N

Quick, bad traces of Pokémon art

If you don't know what I meant, Here it goes: I use a online image editor that's more Paint Shop Pro-ish than MS Paint, and it uses layers. One time I was bored, so I put some Pokémon art into it, then started tracing on a layer above, but did it really badly (sort of on purpose). I have 2 so...
  20. N

Post your Lv100 Pokémon here!

The name says it all. On Pokémon Pearl, I have a Lv100 Lucario (called SNICKERS; I got it from the GTS) that knows Close Combat, Drain Punch, Focus Blast, and Rock Climb (the first 3 have been PP Upped to 8 PP). Post yours here!
Back
Top Bottom