Search results for query: *

• Users: Lugion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lugion

TEEN: Madness (Transformers AU, One-Shot)

A/N: The winds rose as Hot Rod slipped onto the docks, as he had many times before. Fingers of rust and sand reached across the sky, blotting out silver moons and golden stars and the indigo heavens. Even under his heavy fiber cloak, he could feel gritty detritus in his finger and elbow...
  2. Lugion

TEEN: Stainless Steel; or, Steven Stone's Adventures in Hoenn

Here we are, dear friends, on the threshold of an old (but new) adventure. Here, I am documenting Steven Stone's transformation from spoiled rich boy to fire-forged Champion, a journey that put many on their own paths to greatness, and others on paths into infamy. It is a tale of strife and...
  3. Lugion

TEEN: A Pokémon Story

So here it is, after much anticipation (the vast majority of which most likely comes from yours truly), my new fan fiction. I'm not really playing by all of the traditional rules here, but I hope you'll find it familiar nonetheless. Thanks for dropping in, and I hope you enjoy the story! (Rated...
  4. Lugion

Voice actors?

Okay, so I've been re-reading through Stellar Gale's Pokémon Academy fic, and I actually started reading different characters' dialogue in the voices of certain voice actors. Namely, I started reading Reggie's dialogue in Vic Mignogna's (Edward Elric, et al) voice, Darren's in Christopher...
  5. Lugion

TEEN: Pokémon: Like No One Ever Was

If Legacy; will pardon the title. Welcome, friends, to my new fan fiction project. In these pages you will find a familiar story, though perhaps told differently than what you are used to. Please, do enjoy my reworking of Ash's story, and make sure to let me know what you think. Chapter...
  6. Lugion

Godzilla: Monsters and Men

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A SERIOUS ATTEMPT AT DRAWING ACTUAL MONSTERS. LEGITIMATE CRITICISM IS WELCOME; BUTTHURT IS NOT. So, this project has come about as a product of boredom. In short, I'll be (humorously) reimagining Godzilla and many other popular monsters as humans, in a fashion...
  7. Lugion

MATURE: Cut You Down (shortfic)

Part 1: Fire by Lugion Fire. That's all I can remember. Yellow, orange, red tongues licking the beams of wood, which themselves sprouted tongues to lick upwards, in an endless and unstoppable cycle. The cracking of weakened and blackened wood and the crackle of what is now kindling fill my...
  8. Lugion

TEEN: Godzilla (Redux)

So I reworked my Godzilla fic from last year pretty extensively. A lot of it will still be based on the movies, as they are, after all, the (almost) ONLY existing official fiction out there. Basically, this is what I would do if I was in charge of the Legendary Pictures project. That is, create...
  9. Lugion

WORLDBUILDING: Dragon Ball Legacy: Heroes and Villains

The first installment of (hopefully) a long-lasting supplementary companion to my current Dragon Ball fic. Each entry will feature a different character. Son Goshin Race: Human (with minor Saiyan blood) Age: 14 (as of chapter 3) Techniques: Kamehameha, Jan-ken (Rock, Scissors, Paper)...
  10. Lugion

TEEN: Dragon Ball Legacy (Chapter 12)

Yes, it's a crappy title. But I promise, the story's not. :P Centuries after the end of Dragon Ball GT (maybe, not entirely sure on including GT in the timeline yet, also not sure just how long after it takes place), a new generation of warriors must find and protect the seven magic Dragon...
  11. Lugion

WORLDBUILDING: Gero's Computer

Some of you may remember my Dragon Ball rewrite/parody/whatever using Pokémon as the main characters. I'll probably never finish it, but I wanted to give you guys a good laugh, so I'm going to list what characters would be which Pokémon and the reasons why. Pilaf Arc Son Goku- I made Goku a...
  12. Lugion

TEEN: (DBZ) Strongest Under the Heavens

This fic has gone through so many plot revisions I can't count them all. I do remember that it originally started as an attempt to rewrite the movie Dead Zone so that it could be canonically placed within the anime. Then it changed to an attempt to do the same with The World's Strongest, and it...
  13. Lugion

COMPLETE: Sentinel (Transformers one-shot, Dark of the Moon spoilers ahoy!)

Optimus Prime narrates as he battle his former mentor for the fate of humanity. ======================================================== Sentinel. You were there at the beginning of it all. You found me, rescued me from the carnage brought on by the pointless warring of a splintered...
  14. Lugion

TEEN: Poké Ball: A Mystical Adventure (Crack/Parody) (Episode 2)

Yet another project from Lugion. Yup. This was just so obvious, I can't believe no one's done it yet. For everyone familiar with the Dragon Ball franchise this really isn't for you. This is more for those unfamiliar, or the really die-hard fans who can't get enough of either series. In short...
  15. Lugion

TEEN: Pokémon: The Gray Dawn

Hey everybody! This is the story I've been working on for a few weeks now, which I've mentioned a few times around the Workshop. I want you all to know that this does not mean that Stainless Steel is canceled. I just needed a little break is all. This story is rated T, as it contains material...
  16. Lugion

Title?

I'm beginning a story about the son of the male player character in Black and White. Don't worry, Stainless Steel won't be majorly affected; I'm just having a bout of selective writer's block. The thing is, it's hard to think of a title. I want it to have the word "Gray" in it, but I can't...
  17. Lugion

TEEN: Godzilla

Some of you may know that I originally made my debut as a fanfiction writer writing about Godzilla and related monsters. This is, in a way, my return to the genre, which I am writing alongside Stainless Steel and an untitled original project. A warning: this story will contain rather dark...
  18. Lugion

WANTED (B/W)- Rufflet (Washibon)

With the stateside release of Pokémon Black and White just over a month and a half away, I think it's best to get this over with now. I'm planning on using Wargle/Braviary on my in-game team, but, of course, it's pre-evolution isn't available until damn near the end of the game. All I need is...
  19. Lugion

COMPLETE: The Final Broadcast (Non-Pokémon oneshot)

This is Yoshi Takagawa of RTY News in Tokyo. You can hear the sirens wailing all across the city. Every district from Akiruno to Odogawa is being evacuated by the Self-Defense Forces, but the roads are clogged with wagons, and occasionally, automobiles. The people are being urged to bring only...
  20. Lugion

COMPLETE: The Fall: Prelude to All Hail Giovanni (ONE-SHOT)

So, I've got another fic in the making that I'll be writing along with Stainless Steel, called All Hail Giovanni. However, AHG requires some set up, so I'm writing a one shot describing the events leading up to the actual fic. Now, the pivotal battle that separates the AHG-verse from the normal...
Back
Top Bottom