Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I have also been trying to do the one I said I'd do a year ago... The one with the war and the politics and the realism.
  2. S

Well, in terms of Pokeshippingness, 4Kids did a more thorough promotion. I wouldn't know about the rest though, not having really seen the original, but if I understand correctly, some things in the original were Pokeshippy, but not included in the 4Kids version, so I think it would be a matter...
  3. S

Well, FAITH is finished, so I'll just post this here so you can all enjoy it again: FAITH - Cover by =MiyaToriaka on deviantART A big hand to Miya Toriaka for making it.
  4. S

I've always been partial to these two: Ash's Stalker ~*SatoKasu AMV*~ - YouTube AAML: My Heart Will Go On - YouTube EDIT: Also, I was going to write a fanfic a year or so ago, set in a sort of fictionalized version of Kanto, and it was going to be a sort of epic adventure story. I might give it...
  5. S

Can't really say I've been following the new series enough to comment, but here is a song you might appreciate: Firefall - You Are The Woman (HD with lyrics) - YouTube
  6. S

Yes, probably. Surprised, but excited as well? Depends, I haven't been following the series at all, so I have no idea if his personality has changed much since Johto. Also, for the New Year, found this old song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGN7hP3pibc&feature=related
  7. S

Yes, likely not. I was on quite regularly for a while, then stopped to do some work and politics. Now I may drop in once or twice a week to have a look.
  8. S

Hello all. Haven't posted here in a while. What is new?
  9. S

Well, I personally don't think it will ever happen, mainly because the show will likely go on indefinitely until the agents involved in it go bankrupt or something, and that sort of resolution is fitting to a, well, resolution. And I doubt that as they're going bankrupt they'll have the time to...
  10. S

Hello everyone, long time no visit. That speculative artwork is quite nice, though as always, anime characters are androgynous to some degree. So, any news I should know of? Also, the new format is sleek, innit?
  11. S

Think it works the same way in Japanese?
  12. S

Why do you like Pokeshipping? See my signature. I'm a combination of both Nostalgic and Evidence Shippers. So, anyone have any interesting ideas for a fanart to draw? I'm a little bored of doodling European Nationalist propaganda and Napoleonic costume.
  13. S

No, no, what I said was that no one had voted, so it was technically off. I never said it was actually off. Heck, anyone can still vote if they want. I just don't think people understood the system I had made.
  14. S

Er... Yeah, about that. I was sort of waiting for people to vote. So it's not really called off, just no one voted.
  15. S

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10 What the devil is that thing, anyway?
  16. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Mine's empty...
  17. S

What I do is generally disregard most canon to make it better suit my interests. I like my characters to be adults so I don't have to deal with how adolescents act (never understood it, even at that age), or feel (considering I apparently missed that whole stage of growing up). Also, it makes it...
  18. S

Your own "Evil" team!

An organization of my own design: A pseudo-fascist, rabidly pro-human political party, wishing to greatly diminish the importance of Pokemon and introduce heavy industry and militarization.
  19. S

Blasphemer! Nothing is as romantic as France! As for the question, I really couldn't answer, as I don't watch that many animes with romance in them, or that many at all... Yakitate Japan maybe? I forget the names of the characters, haven't watched it in some time... the baking genius and the...
  20. S

What Job Do You Want When You're Older?

Historian - still unsure if I'll work in a museum, write books/novels/articles, get into diplomacy, maybe even work for a video game company (like the guys who make the Total War series). Then again, I might also get into politics or into the clergy. all I know is that I'm getting my doctorate...
Back
Top Bottom