Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon Crossover Idea: Warhammer 40,000

I didn't think this would be appropriate anywhere else, but feel free to move it if you think it belongs somewhere else, moderators. I suggested some time ago that a Warhammer 40,000/Pokemon crossover might be fun, and the idea didn't really seem to catch on. So, I propose it again, but this...
  2. S

Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000

I was wondering if anyone plays any of those two tabletop wargames from Games Workshop. I've been playing Warhammer 40,000 for the better part of a year now, and was wondering if any of you Pokemon fans also like these Grimdark worlds of perilous adventure/only war, respectively.
  3. S

The Pokemon World... An outrageous explanation?

Right, I figure this is the best place for this... Here is one of my more crackpot theories on the Pokemon World, and its place in relation to our world. I'm not sure exactly how many of you are familiar with the universe of Warhammer 40,000 (which is rated 12+, incidentally, though I think...
  4. S

Hello there!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum (as I'm sure you may have guessed). The first time I became interested in Pokemon was when I was living in Russia, about ten or so years ago. I knew about the card games, and only very little about the video games. When my family moved to France, I played...
Back
Top Bottom