Search results for query: *

1. S

Facts you learned in school today.

That's what they teach you in high school, which is predated information. If you plan on taking higher-level biology or immunology courses in university, you will learn that it has functions involved in immunity.
  2. S

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

I bully people who don't like Pokemon.
  3. S

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread You left out the natures.
  4. S

I Like All Pokémon, Does That Mean I'm Immature?

I don't see how Pokemon fans liking or hating certain Pokemon has any correlation with maturity level.
  5. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Some people don't want to sift through 600 pages. It's not hurting anyone to answer (or ignore) a simple question that has been asked many times before in this particular thread. We were all newbies once. Cut the guy some slack. Not that I know of.
  6. S

Do you wonder?

The Squirtle changes form to Lapras and the Starly is just very strong. Like a chimp. The real question is why Ash never ages.
  7. S

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) The fire monkey-frog thing looks pretty cool. The inverted zebra Girafarig clone doesn't. The crocodilian looks alright. The bird looks like it has two tumorous growths near its beak and the thing beside it looks like one of the growths...
  8. S

Did I get a bootleg copy of Pokemon Diamond?

6 weeks later, Paypal has reimbursed me $42.98 for the counterfeit Pokemon Emerald and FireRed games I bought off of eBay. I never needed to send back the counterfeits because the Chinese seller never replied to the claim in the Paypal resolution centre. I guess the words I chose were too big...
  9. S

Offering shiny Pokemon and events

They are legit, not hacked. The legendaries were obtained through soft-resetting and I clone them using the GTS method so I have an extra copy whenever I trade them away. The level 1s were hatched by abusing the RNG that the game uses. The two or three Pokemon with random levels were wild...
  10. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Eminem's Recovery album. Cinderella Man is so good. http://www.last.fm/user/Larentina
  11. S

Sorry, I'm busy with a thesis paper. I won't be able to trade until next week.
  12. S

No thanks.
  13. S

florida

Octillary because Florida's about to get hit by a massive oil slick. And a fainted Buizel and Psyduck.
  14. S

I need to wait for Bullfinch first.
  15. S

Nope, don't want it nicknamed. Come to the trade room.
  16. S

Don't need a Regirock anymore. Hasty Elekid, docile Scyther, naughty Slowpoke, timid Kabuto.
  17. S

Re: Offering some shinies That's fine with me. Modest, 22342, 12/14/15/27/30/27.
Back
Top Bottom