• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

You know, people are allowed to like a Pokemon that's not great type- and stat-wise. Charizard is one of my favorite starters, a double weakness to Rock doesn't change that.
  2. E

Who says they're supposed to be? The starters have always had a rock-paper-scissors thing going on. Besides, is having two super-effective STAB options that much better than having just one? You're always going to use your SE attack anyway if you have one.
  3. E

I hope not, I'd like to see more non-dragon pseudo-legendaries. We've only had them in 2 gens, and one of those also had a dragon.
  4. E

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Why does more detailed = inconsistent design? Of course Xerneas has a more "hardcore" look, it's a huge legendary deer, whereas Flabebe is a tiny flower sprite. I don't see them as being that much more different than Hoppip and Tyranitar.
  5. E

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Believe it or not, some people have different opinions. Yes, the starters and legendaries look different, but why is that a bad thing? And why does it mean they look like they don't belong in the same region? Pokemon from the same region are allowed to look...
  6. E

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I honestly have no idea what you mean. Since when do Pokemon from the same region necessarily look similar?
  7. E

Mega Evolution

We don't that all the other starters will be getting mega evolutions. All we know for sure is the Gen 1 starters and Blaziken will.
  8. E

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Xerneas isn't Grass-type, he's pure Fairy.
  9. E

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

Actually it wasn't clear at all what you meant. A dolphin is not a whale, they are two completely different animals. It makes as much sense as saying a mouse is a squirrel, or a walrus is a seal.
  10. E

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

Actually, despite the name, the orca is not a whale. It's a dolphin.
  11. E

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I kind of doubt it. Pyroar has big gender differences for a specific reason - it's a lion. I don't see why they would also give them to Helioptile's evolution just for the sake of keeping them similar.
  12. E

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

That's no different from Sableye and Spiritomb, who now have one weakness (Fairy), and 3 immunities.
  13. E

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Ground would still work though, it doesn't resist fire. Edit: nvm, just realized Froakie wouldn't hit Chespin SE then.
  14. E

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation That does sound sweet. If it does happen, I'd like to see a water-type version of Leaf Storm/Overheat. I love using those moves on mixed attackers.
  15. E

Gym Discussion/Speculation

This picture from the official site shows her badge: Looks like a boxing glove, which would mean Fighting type.
  16. E

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread If I had to guess, I'd say that the new trailer will be shown on Pokemon Smash this week, and shortly afterwards the website will be updated with Orotto.
  17. E

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

My guess is Ralts and Kirlia will remain pure Psychic. Why else would the announcement feature the final stage, instead of the first like with Marill and Jigglypuff? Gallade I'm almost positive will remain Psychic/Fighting.
  18. E

New methods of evolution

Re: New evolution methods discussion and speculation As I recall, the same set of rumors that said Inkay evolved by holing the 3DS upside-down said Pancham would evolve by leveling up if there is a Dark type in your party. Given that Pangoro is part Dark it seems plausible.
  19. E

Gym Discussion/Speculation

My guess is the spot where you put the electric gym. That doesn't look like a town to me, probably just a big building like the Weather Institute in Hoenn or the Power Plant in Kanto.
  20. E

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I think Myuuji is supposed to be a psychic type, so I doubt it's connected to Noivern.
Back
Top Bottom