Search results for query: *

1. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Want to have a thrilling battle. so you may be using items like bright powder and focus band?
  2. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Want to have a thrilling battle. Is it a standard OU battle?
  3. S

Offering RNG services and EV training.

I'm not really interested in any of those pokes in your thread but if you could get me any sneasel with the egg move pursuit and has and one IV with 31 in it except for Sp. Attack, I can give you a clone of a shiny adamant rhyhorn I already bred that have IVs of 2/31/19/30/31/18.
  4. S

Shophish Wonder Galary-New and improved-

Re: Shophish Wonder Galary Neox - I don't need any items.
  5. S

Tournament Archives

Re: The Pokemon Summer Olympics Tornament So your allowing Ubers such as Kyogre and Groudon?
  6. S

Offering: Egg Move Pokemon (un-updated)

Re: Offering: Egg Move Pokemon Do you take requests? if so i want a Zubat with Hypnosis and another zubat with Brave Bird as an egg move. I can give you a shiny form of any breedable pokemon.
  7. S

Wanted:Shiny Eevee

egnima
  8. S

If the alamos darkrai is totally UT with it's berry on it i'll trade you my shiny eevee.
  9. S

I'm not really looking for anything specific atm, just name some IV'd OU,BL,UU and NU pokemon and i'll tell you if i'm interested in any.
  10. S

Whats the nature of the Drapion, also I'm not really that interested in the events you have to put the time into breeding something like a flawless skarmory with those egg moves.
  11. S

oh i'm not really interested in those natures, you should trade What?, he would probably take the cyndaquil UT.
  12. S

WANTED: Shiny Zubat or Shiny Mareep

what is the nature of your darkrai and jirachi? Also are they totally legit?
  13. S

whats the nature of your Shaymin, Azelf and Uxie. I'll probably trade for any of them if they have a good nature.
  14. S

Couldn't you just hack for one or if you want a legit one i could give you one for the Hayley's Mew depending if it's totally legit and the nature of it.
  15. S

uskelly - I'll train both of them whenever I can this week please, I'll leave a vm like i said in the post before. Chuckie Black - I don't need any Eevees or larvitars since i already RNGed some of them with flawless IVs and egg moves already, sorry.
  16. S

Sounds good, did you RNG it yourself and is it totally legit? I can't trade atm to get it, I'll leave you a VM whenever i can sometime this week if that is fine.
  17. S

Wanted:RNG'er who can breed 2 Pokemon! Please, need these ASAP! Offering great Pokes!

Re: Wanted:RNG'er who can breed 2 Pokemon! Please, need these ASAP! Offering great Po You could of left a post on my thread, i'm interested in some of the pokes your offering.
  18. S

Is the shiny latios legit? I'm pretty sure it is extremely slim for a GBA 10th anniversary event to be shiny.
  19. S

Tournament Archives

Re: Bulbagarden Spring-Summer Team Tournament If there were 4 teams and we had a tournament with a bracket wouldn't the 2 teams that won their first round be bound to play a total of 2 rounds anyways?
  20. S

Tournament Archives

Re: Bulbagarden Spring-Summer Team Tournament Couldn't we just have (Team 1) vs (Team 2) then (Team 2) vs (Team 3) and (Team 3) vs (Team 1) and then add up all the points in the end. So each team goes 2 rounds.
Back
Top Bottom