Search results for query: *

1. M

GEN VI: Contrary Snivy

Joshawott; I have one. I am working on breeding you a decent IV female timid one for you right now. In exchange, I would like a timid female solar power charmander, if its possible.
  2. M

GEN VI: 6IV non english Ditto

Mantyke; Sounds good to me. As long as it has perfect IVs and works for Masuda Method I'm happy. Friend Code is 3480-3784-9220. IGN is Brendan.
  3. M

GEN VI: 6IV non english Ditto

After a lot of wasted trades on the GTS I am looking for a 6 IV non-English Ditto. I don't care if its legit or not. In return I can give one of the following: 6IV Timid Shiny English Ditto Shiny Modest Weavile. It does not have great stats. For show only. Shiny lvl 100 Giratina from the summer...
  4. M

Speculation Looker

My personal theory is that Looker was never a cop/Interpol agent/whatever. Just a guy with no memories who chose to make a good story for himself, and is now trying to live up to it. He doesn't seem like the most competent guy around. If he were a real agent, someone would eventually come...
  5. M

Speculation Devon Corporation and New/Sea Mauville

I just noticed something potentially relevant. In Mauville City there is an elderly man on the roof who mentions how he worked for Sea Mayville, fired an incompetent employee, and continued to get mail for said employee quite a while after he was fired. He specifically mentions that the mail...
  6. M

Re: Question: Pokemon Death Sometimes situations aren't so black and white. Cozmo Sr. obviously neglected his family for quite a long time while concentrating on Sea Mauville. Cozmo Sr. may be afraid to meet up with his son again in fear of his son holding a grudge for him not being there 30...
  7. M

Re: Question: Pokemon Death Not sure what language you play it in, but in the American English version they very clearly state that it is a Skitty doll. In one of the other rooms you find a number of letters written by prof. Cosmo when he was a kid to his estranged father. In one of the letters...
  8. M

Anyone else had a glitch on Route 119?

I didn't have the issue either, nor have I seen it reported on any other pokemon fansite. Have you had issues with any other games? Might want to try playing what ever the most graphic intensive game you have to try to rule out a hardware issue.
  9. M

The Minor Complaint Thread

I haven't gotten there yet, and I am very disappointed to hear this. The one thing I actually liked about Sinnoh was that in Platinum we actually got our own house we could put expensive funiture in AND we got a pond where we could catch magikarp at literally any level. Its always buged me that...
  10. M

Anyone else fed up with the TMs changing all the time?

The reasoning behind the crap ones is pretty questionable. I always assumed the choice of TMs since Gen 3 had to do with the metagame. When every single person was using the same move, they dropped it from being a TM. When people constantly used the same pokemon just for a particular move, or...
  11. M

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Is any one else having problems with some of the mirage spots? With the trackless forest, I was able to get Entai and Suicune by having Ho-oh in my party easily enough, but Raikou won't appear. I can't find any info online saying there are other requirements. Also, with pathless plain, I can't...
  12. M

I've been thinking for a while now (since Platinum came out), why couldn't they have replaced Rock Smash with Brick Break? Both names have to do with breaking stuff, most of the Pokémon that learn one of them can learn both, and Brick Break is actually useful as a move. Arguably, Rock Smash and...
  13. M

I think the short time to fly around Hoenn is supposed to imply how fast mega lati@s is. Even before mega evolving, the pokedex entries mention how they can fly faster than a jet. For some reason though, it just doesn't give that feel. I'm not sure if its the animation style or what. It just...
  14. M

Funny Story Thread

I didn't see a thread specifically for funny stories, and think its different enough from the travel thread to make a new one. This one happened a couple days ago, please excuse the length as I tend be long winded. I always like to imagine extra dialog between my character and a lot of the...
  15. M

New Pokémon 3DS themes available on American region 3DS systems: Themes feature Pikac

Re: New Pokémon 3DS themes available on American region 3DS systems: Themes feature P Same here. I got the Primal one the day the games came out.
  16. M

EDIT: The following was in response to an off topic post which has since been deleted. Well, it is called the Minor Complaint Thread. It is specifically for nitpicky things. Why would we be talking about the Battle Frontier here, when there is a thread specifically about the Battle Frontier? As...
  17. M

That was something that actually started on Reddit. I don't have a link to the thread at the moment, but a guy on there posted complaining about how people ask for event only pokemon for relatively normal pokemon that he was always looking for, and how he wanted to use Action Replay or something...
  18. M

I've been trying to figure this one out and I can't. All I can figure is that Baconator is a trademarked name, owned by Wendy's. Other than that, nator has a number of not kid friendly definitions on urban dictionary. Either way, its completely stupid. I'm still annoyed by the fact that...
  19. M

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

Re: The Timeline
  20. M

Kindest Things You've Done?

I had a 3IV shiny Heracross that I had no intention of actually using due to it being swarm, and a terrible nature. I found someone with a male heracross on GTS who was looking for a female, so I traded it to them. Just yesterday, I found a shiny fennekin on GTS. Traded a Zapdos for it, got the...
Back
Top Bottom