Search results for query: *

• Users: MTPetey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

GEN VI: 6IV non english Ditto

After a lot of wasted trades on the GTS I am looking for a 6 IV non-English Ditto. I don't care if its legit or not. In return I can give one of the following: 6IV Timid Shiny English Ditto Shiny Modest Weavile. It does not have great stats. For show only. Shiny lvl 100 Giratina from the summer...
  2. M

Funny Story Thread

I didn't see a thread specifically for funny stories, and think its different enough from the travel thread to make a new one. This one happened a couple days ago, please excuse the length as I tend be long winded. I always like to imagine extra dialog between my character and a lot of the...
  3. M

US Diancie Code

I have an extra US Diancie Code, which I will trade for any pokemon with a funny name and move combo. For example, a Butterfree named "Butt" that knows gust. I don't know if you can still name a pokemon "Butt" but if you can, said combo would be preferred.
  4. M

GEN VI: Pinsirite and Shiny Pinsir

I am seeking a pinsirite, and preferably, a shiny pinsir. For the megastone I am willing to offer any of the following: Zekrom lvl 70 Reshiram lvl 59 Articuno lvl 72 (Korean, from Kalos, with pokerus) Moltres lvl 60 (not from Kalos) Any of the legendary deer Lugia lvl 54 (Japanese)...
  5. M

Event Victini, Darkrai, Giratina, and others

Offering: Event Darkrai (lvl 50, untrained) Event Victini (lvl50, untrained) Event Shiny Giratina (lvl 100, untrained) Kyurem (Black 2, lvl 70, only used in battle about 4 times) Any starter, level 1 Want: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Shiny Probopass Feel free to make other shiny offers or ask for...
  6. M

Hello

Hello. I joined the forums after reading them and bulbapedia for several months now. The main reason I joined was for finding people to battle. I just finished getting all my favorite pokemon to level 100 and want to test them out. Ive been playing pokemon since I was 10. Started with Yellow...
Back
Top Bottom