Search results for query: *

1. K

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Unrelated comment : Kenshi, your signature is fucking brilliant.
  2. K

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Cool :) Thanks a lot! I'll be using the RaichuKing sprite (mentioning you every time of course) from now on for various purposes.
  3. K

Cyndaquil gone WILD.

I'm sorry, cancel that, I found a Cyndaquil. If you really want an EXP share I can give it to you but I have no use for a Cyndaquil.
  4. K

Evolutionary Stones

I'm entering Wi-Fi room. Are we good?
  5. K

Hi, this is Kirochi speaking.

Well hello and thanks a lot! I hope we have good times together.
  6. K

Golurk Guardian's Sprite Shop

Well that's not what I asked for, but it sure is impressive! I like it very much :D Thank you man :D
  7. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Just tell me when you're on ;)
  8. K

wanted: leaf stone CLOSED

Re: wanted: leaf stone Yes. Moon stone, Fire stone, Leaf stone.
  9. K

(: Bisharp :) and Psycho Deoxys' Sprite shop!

Thanks for putting me on the waiting list ;) Hope you find the time to try :)
  10. K

Cyndaquil gone WILD.

Beetle : ok for EXP share. Whenever you're ready.
  11. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones I'm on! Wanna get online?
  12. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones I'm sorry I'll be gone by then. It'll have to be in about three hours. I'm quick and reliable, so it'll be all right anyway.
  13. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Meet me in the Wi-Fi room asap if you can, or else it'll be in a few hours. I'm almost in.
  14. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Deal. Which stones do you want?
  15. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones All of them, and I'm not looking forward to using them. All kinds of evo stones.
  16. K

Hi, this is Kirochi speaking.

Some of you may know me as Kineb on IRC. I'm French, I'm 20, I'm very dull and uninteresting. Yet I am a caring Pokémon breeder and trades with me never leave anyone disappointed. That's about it.
  17. K

Evolutionary Stones

Re: Looking for the following GEN I Pokemon and Evolutionary Stones Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Turtwig, Gen IV starters : I need those. I have spare evolutionary stones.
  18. K

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Shiny Zubat on HeartGold.
  19. K

[Speculation] Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect

Oi, that's very good news! Updates for our games. About time :D
  20. K

Cyndaquil gone WILD.

Will you take a rare item for a Cyndaquil? You name it, I'm pretty sure I have one, I spent time collecting them.
Back
Top Bottom