Search results for query: *

1. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I am actually doing a Harley cosplay, but not this year. :3 The team I think I'll have for that is in my signature.
  2. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm working on an all-poison team because poison is my absolute favorite type and because I'm doing a Homika cosplay later this year. <3 So what do you guys think? I'm having trouble putting together a moveset that I like... SCOLIPEDE (Poison Point)...
  3. L

Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

Thank you! <3
  4. L

oh, yay! :D No, I just need the Poison Point ability. hmm... I have that male shiny Swarm Venipede, an Australian female Venipede, and a Japanese female Venipede. I don't have any other shinies, but I could probably find another international pokemon if you want something else?
  5. L

Boo. :( I have a shiny male with Swarm and a non-shiny female with Poison Point, but my boxes are filling up with my failed attempts to hatch the right thing. xD thanks anyway. c:
  6. L

Like the title says, I'm looking for a shiny male Venipede with the Poison Point ability for my dream team. I'd prefer one with a lower level, but it doesn't really matter. I'll give you anything in return (excluding legendaries) if I have what you want. c:
  7. L

The Dunsparce-themed Collection: (Now Operating)

thanks! x3
  8. L

umm... what? EDIT: I took a look at the rest of your posts. Stop spamming if you don't want to get banned. EDIT 2: to stay on topic and just to post something because i haven't in a long while, i made this: it's BULBASPARCE! <3
  9. L

Milotic - most beautiful?

I know what you mean. :c I actually like Dustox more, but i find that Beautifly is more powerful. (or at least it seems like it. it may or may not be, statistically.)
  10. L

Milotic - most beautiful?

I GO WITH THIS ONE xD but really, i think we're missing the most obvious one:
  11. L

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Shall i list them alphabetically, or numerically? EVOLUTION: PRE-EVOLUTION: BOTH/OPTIONAL: I may have missed some, but i think you guys get the idea.
  12. L

Most Underrepresented Types

I would love to see some new, decent fire-types. It's pretty sad that the only fire-type i don't absolutely despise is Typhlosion, and even then i would never use it on a team because it's a starter (i have a personal rule against using starters on teams). :/
  13. L

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

I guess it'll be somewhat like an improved-upon combination of both the Pokétch and Pokégear (since those were the 4th gen accessories and they're the most "updated" of all the technologies). As for the name... maybe "PokÉngine"? xD (I honestly have no idea about a name, but that's what i...
  14. L

Oh look, TTE's revamping another template

today i noticed the revamp done on the type weakness template and then just found this... and I like it. It looks very spiffy and it's a lot more visually appealing than the old one because of the rounded edges and such. :3 good work, TTE! <3
  15. L

AMEN TO THAT! xD
  16. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i don't think so either, but still: Remoraid and Octillery. A Remora evolving into an... Octopus?
  17. L

Project Morru : Pixel artists, i choose you!

sure! it's your pokemon after all, so feel free! <3
  18. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i really only like Ottsea's evolution in this one. The other two... well, i've seen better. :/
  19. L

Theoretically speaking...: An overview of recent theories

I think all of the theories in the article are extremely interesting, but the one about a new "light" type is crap. how do you characterize light with a pokemon? with a glowing ball of sparkles? i don't think so. if light does become a type in Gen V, then i'll eat my words. but for now, i say...
  20. L

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion this picture makes me want to give him a hug. poor, poor Ottsea. I don't think you're ugly or awkward. :'(
Back
Top Bottom