• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Preview BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

Re: Iris vs. Shaga Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't the Village Elder give Iris her Kibago, not him?
  2. M

Review BW083: Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 1) ・ BW084: Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 2)

I really liked these two episodes. I'm pretty sure I'd have the same reaction as Satoshi with the 3to6 rule but, I can understand why Homika did it; she just wanted to enjoy herself and let the crowd have a good time too. Also, does anyone know who voiced the referee? Because whoever it was...
  3. M

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Ooh, I really like this skin; the ice-colored bar is a nice touch.
  4. M

How will *Spoiler* Being champion in Black and White 2 affect the anime?

I'd laugh if there's an episode where she contemplates becoming chosen to be Champion but, then denies it and it all goes back relatively to status-quo anyways.
  5. M

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

You know they'll do that anyways, it's youtube. :P Anyways, I'm not really all that into this OP. The song is kinda meh compared to other Rica Matsumoto songs like Spurt or Best Wishes (I'm tempted to say that it's worse than "OK!") and, that bit with Satoshi and the pillars could've been...
  6. M

Review BW082: Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

Saw this episode earlier today with my sister and loved it. Little things like Iris going "Is this gonna make it resemble flying?" and them doing voice-dubbing was really fun to see included in there. Also, the Zorua!MGM logo was hilarious.
  7. M

What's your favorite Opening? (Japanese)

It's hard for me to pick just one but, for the sake of the poll, I'm gonna choose "Ready Go". (Together comes a very close runner-up, though)
  8. M

News Former VA Kawakami Tomoko passes away

RIP, you will be missed in many a fashion.
  9. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

No, he's just assuming that's how it'd be. Like, I could say "If I had 100 dollars, there'd be no more room on my dvd shelf!" I'm not saying I have 100 dollars, just bringing up what would happen upon the possibility of it.
  10. M

Review S14 EP14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum!

The Nicktoons airing takes stuff out too (though, of course, not to the same extent). On-topic: I can't find any info on her so either they're doing a good job hiding it or she is new.
  11. M

Review S14 EP14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum!

Yeah but, like Trainer_Gabriel mentioned they would've edited it out anyways. (Despite them themselves asking for it but, that's for another topic) Avatar: the last Airbender would like a word with you. :P
  12. M

The Pros and Cons of 4kids

There is an FCC rule prohibiting promotion of merchandise during the same show but, I don't see how that'd affect a simple pokeball design on a badge case.
  13. M

Favorite Movie Antagonist

They aren't Rocket Agents (dub error alert!), just really good thieves. But yeah, they'd be my choice for favorite villains atm. They're just really fun to watch.
  14. M

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

"Believe Yourself" by Naoto Fuuga.
  15. M

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

Power Rangers wouldn't need to keep Japanese music though since, it's not the same as its Super Sentai brother(s). If they were just straight-out dubbing the original shows, then we could count it in.
  16. M

How will the Sendai earthquake affect the TV series?

Not a cartoon but, after 9/11, Ransik from Power Rangers Time Force had to have some character points rewritten since he was essentially meant to be a terrorist.
  17. M

Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against Arti

Re: Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against A I didn't get that from his post at all. O.o
  18. M

Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against Arti

Re: Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against A What I think he was referring to was that there's a high chance that when they do come on, the episodes'll be edited down from the original intention.
  19. M

Thoughts on the delay of the Rocket vs Plasma episodes?

We have like, three threads on this already.
  20. M

Re: Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against A I had a feeling this would happen but, doesn't make it any less disappointing.
Back
Top Bottom