Search results for query: *

• Users: Ebon
  • Order by date
  1. E

The Clash of Zekrom and Reshiram

Hiro Watts laid on the grass west of Ecruteck City and gazed at the moon with his trusted Umbreon Ebony. "<sighs> Ebony... do you think that we can stop those two from destroying everything, from obliterating anything, from harming people." "Umbreon!" "I guess your right." Hiro said...
  2. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

"For a while now I've had this undescribable feeling and I can't seem to get rid of it. I don't have any idea why I have this feeling but its there." Jukai said with a pained expression. "I was wondering if you could explain to me whats wrong with me." "We haven't been able to figure out why...
  3. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

"Ayeaye Alakazam-sama!!" Casshern said with a sparkle in his eyes. This wasn't his ideal mission because it was better. He and his brothers have always wanted a mission where they had to set up a trap of some sort. "Thats right up our alley!" X said with a large grin on his face. "Yea lets...
  4. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

"Well that was anti-climatic." Jukai said with mild annoyance. "What are you gonna do? I mean Alakazam has already ordered our return." Casshern said deflated. "Good Point." "I call Salamence!" Xavier exclaimed abrubtly. "I get a ride with Dragonite." Jukai said quickly. "You...
  5. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

"Alright, this is just the mission we were hoping for, thanks Alakazam-sama." Casshern said with a grin. "Hows it going Team Mystic, I'm Casshern and this guy right here is Jukai. "Its nice to meet you." Jukai said, reaching his hand towards the Dragonite to shake. "We'll be sure to show our...
  6. E

Fixed it
  7. E

Whoops I'm sorry I made something without your consent if you want I'll delete it I just wanted to join, sorry
  8. E

PIE IZ GUD Name:Hiro Watts Age:17 Gender:Male Appearance:Hiro is an average height teen who wears Jimi Hendrix sunglasses, black slacks, black fashionable hats with silver linings, black fingerless gloves, black dress shoes, a black t-shirt with a medium sized silver line on the left...
  9. E

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

I sayy white only because of the legendary dragon mascot it has
  10. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

"Today is finally the day." Jukai thought as he returned from his morning run through the forest near Team Brotherhood's base. He had been running through the forest on and off all night because of the anxeity of the situation the world was in. He and his brothers were going to have to pull out...
  11. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

I fixed it
  12. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Pokemon:Sceptile/Blaziken/Weavile Names:Jukai/Xavier/Cassern Gender: All male Age: All 17 Team Name:Brotherhood Team Rank:Silver Personality: Jukai is the speedy somewhat mature one of the group but he is also the most naive and tempermental. X is usually the most "grown-up" one but is...
  13. E

PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Can I join in plz
Back
Top Bottom