• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: GlassMan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Hmm... maybe a variable weather system?

It'd be nice, at least in my opinion, to have the weather change every so often. Instead of just having one rainy route or one route that's snowing, there could be weather on those routes at certain times and days, even during certain months. It'd be pretty neat, methinks.
  2. G

Some Pokemon fanart.

It's really... not that good. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/090/c/b/Try_that_again__I_dare_you__by_GlassMan_RV.jpg This is an art of Xatu I did, rather angry and about to use Psychic on someone's punk ass...
  3. G

WANT - Eevee with Adamant Nature, please.

If someone can get me a Lv. 1 Eevee with an Adamant Nature, that'd be swell. I'm still trying to decide on what to give in return, though maybe I'll think of something. I will not be giving up any of my Legendaries. No Lv. 100 Dialga for you! 1462 8612 8991 is my Friend Code for this. You're...
  4. G

Might as well introduce myself

If this is the place for newbies to introduce themselves, then I'm obviously in the right place. So allow me to introduce myself. I am GlassMan, a Pokemon fan since childhood. The first game I ever got was Pokemon LeafGreen, which got me hooked on the series. This was not the first Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom