Search results for query: *

• Users: Carissa24
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Gpxplus...what happened?

I havent been able to get on Gpxplus . net for about 5 days now has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know why i cant get on and i cant get on Gtsplus . net either :'(
  2. C

Wanted: New Jap Manaphy

I want a new legit jap manaphy the only prob is the only thing i have to offer is Goon's scizor. OR If you can clone i will PM you a list of event i have that you can clone as payment for the manaphy so i dont lose out on my events. I wont be on anymore tonight but i will be back around 11:30...
  3. C

Wanted: Goon Scizor

Goon's Scizor Plz Post what you want for it a clone is just fine but i would like it to have its berry. I have an extra Jirachi SMR OR gamestop and i also have bulbasaur available at least in 6 diff natures and i can breed chimchar torchic and cyndaquil. I am willing to give 2 or 3 of the...
  4. C

Wanted: 3 crowned Beasts

Obviously i want the 3 Crowned beasts (cloned is just fine)I dont have much to offer but here is what i have Cyndaquil torchic chimchar Jirachi and i can breed a bulbasaur. Ty
  5. C

New Fan fic

Hey all im thinking about writing a fan fic i dont know how good it will be i have never tried a pokemon fic but i have done Harry Potter fics and i don't think they were that bad and i never got any complaints. Anyway I was wondering what you guys would be interested in reading i really wanna...
  6. C

Wanted Shiny Umbreon

Really want Shiny Umbreon I do prefer female but not that important. I dont have much to offer but i have a gamestop jirachi, and winners path Beldum. If there is anything diff u want for it let me know and i will look at what i got but i have to say im sorry i dont have other shiny pokemon to...
  7. C

Wanted Movie Arceus and HG Kyogre

Hi all i need a Arceus Distributed from the Arceus 12th Movie and a HG Kyogre and i am willing to trade one of these for either... Kyogre-From a GBA Game (dont remember which one) Jirachi-Gamestop event Darkrai-Caught in game Phione-Bred frome Manaphy also would love some master balls...
  8. C

Wanted Celebi,Deoxys...

I want any of the following ... Celebi Deoxys Mew Latios Latias Arceus If you have any of these and are willing to trade plz post what u require from me and which pokemon you have for me. Thank you i will message you if i agree.:-)
Back
Top Bottom