Search results for query: *

1. G

New Pokémon Discussion

Haha me too! They're interesting, and I really like the Roswell-y theme!
  2. G

New Pokémon Discussion

Woah, did you guys see Jellicent's Black 'Dex entry? "The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished. " Pretty darn dark for such benign-looking Pokemon!
  3. G

What are you nicknaming your other Pokemon?

Firebert is NOT A GOOD COMMANDO NAME! Cookie please!
  4. G

What are you nicknaming your other Pokemon?

I never nickname starters or legendaries, but I'm trying to find names for everyone else! I'm naming my Klink Cogsworth, but I want to think of some other ones.
  5. G

Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour worth

Re: Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour w Sooooo mad that I missed this! Does the Tour stop anywhere else in the Philly area?! :disgust:
  6. G

Favourite Champion?

Cynthia was really cool, she was on top of everything! xD Very capable person.
  7. G

Nickname themes

There aren't really many nickname themes I use, except for pokemon I'm trading between my versions to transfer. I've called a Budew Tradew hahha. But I'm using Greek gods/goddesses for my Eeveelutions!
  8. G

Who is you favorite Pokemon?

Pichu and Aipom are my all-time favorites because they were my brother and sister's first pokemon! We would play a game like the anime when we were younger and I'd pretend to be all my brother and sister's pokemon! :crush::lol: good times!
  9. G

What's Your Favorite Pokemon Region?

My first is Hoenn. I'd watched the anime since about mid-Johto, but Hoenn was the first game I played. Ruby and Sapphire are kind of like my Red and Blue! Sinnoh is great too, I loved the chillier climate, how vast it seemed, and how it could be both desolate AND welcoming.
  10. G

Pokemon you used to dislike, but have grown fond of over time.

Vanillite and its evolutions were terrible at first, but now I think they're so ridiculous that they're brilliant! XD
  11. G

Offering: Two Gamstop Suicune

I have two Gamestop Suicune that I downloaded today. One has a Relaxed nature and hates to lose, the other is also Relaxed and is highly persistant. I'm looking for legendaries mostly, specifically Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. I'm also seeking a legit Mew or Celebi. If you have anything...
  12. G

OFFERING PKMN

AAAAaaah ok, which IV would that be? Sorry, I'm a bit more of a collector than a stat-expert
  13. G

OFFERING PKMN

what do you mean by "flawless"?
  14. G

A Bunch of Clamperl!

Ok! What would be considered "good"?
  15. G

A Bunch of Clamperl!

I was trying to breed some Clamperl, these are the ones with the natures I did not want. Might as well give them a good home right?;-) Obviously not going to ask for something big for a Clamperl, but I'm looking for Weedle Growlithe Vulpix Kecleon (especially) Natures are: Lonely...
  16. G

Offering Palkia, Giratina, Lake Trio, Manaphy and Phione

No thank you, but many thanks for Entei! Hope you enjoy Giratina!
  17. G

Shiny flawless lotad

A Phione? Or a Mawhile or Sableye? Lemme know! I WANT! :ching: haha
  18. G

Sounds great! Platinum FC: 0947 4316 7599 I'm free now if we're quick, I've already got yours. Ready?
  19. G

Only thing non-legit is that I used AR Replay to get Manaphy's egg. Everything else is fair. Natures are Palkia - Bold Giratina - Modest Uxie - Serious Mesprit - Bold Azelf - Sassy Manaphy is unhatched, so nature - unsure - Just hatched - Quiet Phione is unbred so nature - unsure
Back
Top Bottom