Search results for query: *

1. G

Offering: Two Gamstop Suicune

I have two Gamestop Suicune that I downloaded today. One has a Relaxed nature and hates to lose, the other is also Relaxed and is highly persistant. I'm looking for legendaries mostly, specifically Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. I'm also seeking a legit Mew or Celebi. If you have anything...
  2. G

A Bunch of Clamperl!

I was trying to breed some Clamperl, these are the ones with the natures I did not want. Might as well give them a good home right?;-) Obviously not going to ask for something big for a Clamperl, but I'm looking for Weedle Growlithe Vulpix Kecleon (especially) Natures are: Lonely...
  3. G

Offering Palkia, Giratina, Lake Trio, Manaphy and Phione

I am offering my legendary Pokemon in hopes of getting new legendaries. My offer list is: Palkia Giratina (gone, traded for Entei) Mesprit Uxie Azelf Manaphy Phione Looking for: Jirachi Celebi Raikou Entei (Obtained, traded for Giratina) Suicune Kyogre Groudon Latias Ho-oh...
  4. G

Wanted: Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon

Hi, these are the pokemon I'm seeking. Been on a bit of a legendary stint lately, but I lack SoulSilver or HeartGold to obtain them! :bash: Ho-oh Lugia Kyogre Groudon I'd like them to be legit, I can offer Palkia Giratina Mesprit Uxie Azelf Phione Or other Pokemon, just ask and...
  5. G

Wanted: FR and LG Dongle Pokemon

Hi, I have Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, but no FireRed or LeafGreen cartridges. So I'm looking for: Caterpie Weedle Growlithe Vulpix
  6. G

Wanted: Kanto and Johto Starters

Hi, I'd like to post an "ad" I guess you'd call it for the following Pokemon Kanto Starters Bulbasaur Charmander Squirte Johto Starters (Minus Totodile) Chikorita - Obtained - Thanks again, Ninjask! Cyndaquil All level 1-5, unhacked please. I'm open to trading nearly any Pokemon I...
Back
Top Bottom