• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Nidoking, Rhydon, and Kangaskhan

Rhydon all the way man. He is my favorite.
  2. C

Your Pokemon Party Right Now

Re: Whats your HG/SS Team? My current team is Banditos my Typhlosion Voltron my Ampharos Gurren Lgn my Rhyperior Frost my Weavile Flitta my Skarmory and Pain Train my Donphan I've been thinking about switching out Flitta and Pain Train for Coyote (my Lucario) and Heavy Funk (my Venusaur)
  3. C

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Well i might as well throw in my thoughts on what they will be. These are what i would like the starters to be judging by the sillouetes. Left: grass rooster and turn into a grass archeopterex (spelling?) and grass ghost type at the end. Middle: fire pieg...
  4. C

Greetings everyone.

Hello I am Banditos and I just joined Bulbagarden. I am a huge fan of the pokemon games and hope to make friends here. I play SoulSilver if you want to battle or anything. Um... yep thats pretty much it. See ya.
Back
Top Bottom