Search results for query: *

1. R

What are the Unown?

letters /thread
  2. R

Non-Crap Reward for Finishing Pokédex

that'd be cool I think it'd also be cool to get a 'shiny egg' basically it could be any pokemon that can hatch from an egg but it will be shiny that'd be cool but it says somewhere on the pokemon "came from a shiny egg" where as if you get a legit shiny pokemon form an egg it will just say...
  3. R

Non-Crap Reward for Finishing Pokédex

Re: Non-Crap Reward for Finishing Poke'dex Hacks,hallow hallow,hacks as for me i think you should get some 'pokeanalizer' that says the pokemon's IVs/EVs
  4. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

contemplating 1:30am ramen...
  5. R

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? i hated when they went back and screwed chancey scyther tangela ect i hope not but they will... unless they did this,that' would be awesome, and *gasp* original
  6. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I hate you i want to make ramen now :[
  7. R

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread This you can guess,but there just guesses just wait a week and don't look like an idoit,or guess
  8. R

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

Prof. yew It seems original, and as the title is black/white, i think they are starting to be more 'out there' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxus_baccata
  9. R

Who else would like Gen V to be more challenging?

It's a children's game
  10. R

What kind of features do you want to see?

EV COUNTER PLZ also get rid of IV's i'll be happy
  11. R

HGSS innuendos

i was so sad that they changed that
  12. R

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II For me: gen 1 and 2:old school fun,played as a little kid gen 3:ew,crappy new pokemon,but it's alright gen 4:ew,crappy new pokemon, BUT LOOK AT ALL THE NEW FEATURES WITH WIFI AND STUFF!!!!
  13. R

Do you think it's wrong?

I like playing competitively so i don't want to spend hours breeding IVs to get a good pokemon i already spend a couple hours EV training and i don't wana do all that just to get "my IV suck,so i lose!" althru i hate when people us hack'd pokemon to trade as 'legit',or to brag, or to give them...
  14. R

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

running into a shiny groundon but not having the poke balls to catch it
  15. R

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

Would this not be thy most epic first post if i was right? lol yea,i think it would be possible and awesome if it was a collection of islands
Back
Top Bottom