• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread It's confirmed in CoroCoro's cover. Learn to live with it. Everything is true. As for me, I am very happy this Mega Evolution thing finally happened. I'm in love with Pokemon again. I want to see MegaCharizard and MegaScizor ASAP.
  2. R

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I believe you've seen the new form of Mewtwo, and I guess most of you know that Mewtwo has another new form which has not been revealed yet. And with this, I want to say that it doesn't mean that everything of the same nature should be revealed together. You...
  3. R

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Did you see the movie?
  4. R

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I'm sorry for the confusion I have caused, but I never confirmed anything. And if it happens, Dragon is just my prediction, maybe it could be another type, maybe even a new one. Eeveelutions came in pairs, the first time one was a new type, the second time...
  5. R

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

I don't like it. I hate triple and rotation battles too. Think about a boosted Blaziken, going through 34 Pokemon with Blaze Kick (Fire/Fighting), all OHKOs.
  6. R

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Well you know they make things very slowly, it took them ages to show a Pichu with a new ear lol.
  7. R

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I didn't watch Pokemon Smash, I just said something about an Eeveelution which we haven't seen yet. Another Eeveelution. I'm sorry because I may went off-topic quickly with this new Eeveelution, but I'm sure it will happen, and it will be Orange...
  8. R

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Hello everyone, I'm not one of those "insiders" and stuff, but I tell you the new Eeveelution's color is Orange. EDIT: And also, I don't know what type it could be, maybe another new Type? It could be possible, since they revealed only one of the...
  9. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? I don't know what the starter Pokemon will look like when they evolve, but I'm sure that little fox isn't going to be a Fighting-type anytime, and that is enough for me to be happy.
  10. R

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I'm expecting the number of Pokemon to reach 799. I don't know what will be the last Pokemon (Ancient Genesect?), but I'm sure we will have the Z Pokemon in the games. We will probably get some evolutions for old Pokemon, and since that Golurk...
  11. R

Do You Think BW's Protagonist Will Appear In B2W2?

If the BW1 hero is in the game, it's probably the other gender that you didn't choose. So the poll options could be better :P And yes, I think it will appear in BW2, if not as Champion, probably as one of the best trainers in Unova. (Having a legendary Dragon in his/her team.)
  12. R

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread I saw these two on Pokemon AAPF. Guess it'll focus much more on the movie than the games? It's going to show us how Kyurem changes form.
  13. R

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread What's the third badge? It doesn't seem exactly like Burgh's. Burgh's badge is something like in the shape of heart, while this seems like a vertical ellipse. Edit: Maybe in the scene when you obtain the badge it looks that away. So it's...
  14. R

NEW Pokemon Announcement CONFIRMED

I totally agree with you. Kami trio too, and not to forget the deformed Kyurem. I guess from now on every ugly legendary we see, is later going to get a new better-looking form. I'm not a fan of different forms, Unown and Castform were okay... but they're overdoing it.
  15. R

According to Pokemon AAPF, new Keldeo forme is very likely to happen. xD
  16. R

Well that's true, but Zoroark and Lucario are Dark and Fighting, so we're speculating about a new "Zoroark/Lucario" Pokemon, which might be Psychic, or Ghost.
  17. R

It isn't, but it's closer than any other triangle you can make, and since they're not starters, it doesn't really matter.
  18. R

Post-Unova Map

I wonder if Ash will ever see the new building in Route 4, Hiougi City etc. :P
  19. R

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Re: "Perfect" Kyurem What if the designers didn't think much about it, and there's no OD, or Perfect Kyurem? :P I think the Original Dragon will look like Zekrom and Reshiram combined, the only element of Kyurem being the yellow thing in it's head, or the head-shape. And since Kyurem is a...
  20. R

Is there anything that tells us when that black dot is going to be unveiled? Or should we just wait for that "movie" and see what it is? I don't think it can be a Keldeo form, if it was, it would have appeared in the Kyurem movie, not Meloetta (or whatever that is). I hope it's the...
Back
Top Bottom