Search results for query: *

1. Chibster

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

So-so.
  2. Chibster

Things you were thinking of buying

Bulk raw meat for my dog that gets shipped while it's frozen/thawing. It's surprisingly cheaper than going to the store.
  3. Chibster

Children

I am very unsure if I want them. I like kids sometimes but to be honest, I like love animals a lot more.
  4. Chibster

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It was 70ish F today and plenty of cool breeze, it was perfect. Tomorrow, however, Hurricane Laura is predicted to come this way.
  5. Chibster

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I am not enraged, just a tad annoyed. I was walking my dog and we passed this older man sitting outside his apartment. My dog was about to do #2 on the sidewalk grass but then he said "Curb your dog". I didn't hear him so I asked "Huh?" and he repeated "Curb. Your. Dog. Move closer to the side...
  6. Chibster

What have you been really into lately?

Getting free stuff via ads on Facebook.
  7. Chibster

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I think it was Samurai Champloo episode 4 dub.
  8. Chibster

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"My Road, My Journey" - Koichi Sugiyama
  9. Chibster

What video games are you playing now?

FE Three Houses and played FFVII Remake demo yesterday.
  10. Chibster

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got a Nintendo Switch, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and TLoZ: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses earlier last month.
  11. Chibster

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

So-so, still mourning. I felt kind of stuffy because I did a lot of vacuuming.
  12. Chibster

Your newest purchase or gift

Puppy food.
  13. Chibster

What countries have you been to, and which one are you from?

I'm from the US and I've visited India, Canada and most recently, Switzerland. I would love to go to Japan next
  14. Chibster

Your newest purchase or gift

Pancakes from IHOP, a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind mini gacha figure and a Kirby gacha figure.
  15. Chibster

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Mood swings.
  16. Chibster

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Taking care of my friend's puppy. He was kind of annoying at first but once he got better with potty training and separation anxiety, I liked him a lot better. Now I want my own!
  17. Chibster

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Gloomy and rainy.
  18. Chibster

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Cheapest useful thing: Almost anything from Dollar Tree, such as cookie pans, chocolate, birthday cards, cleaning supplies, etc. Most expensive useless thing: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. I can't do much with it unless I go to grad school (which I will be doing)
  19. Chibster

I got a pet dog.

Lucky you! I yearn for the day I get a dog!
  20. Chibster

What video games are you playing now?

Haven't been playing much, but I'm slowly progressing in Xenogears (PS1).
Back
Top Bottom