Search results for query: *

1. R

Album Survivor - A New Game - The Fame Monster

Stop Calling: Monster. Just so that it can be the singles.only.
  2. R

1. Monster 2. Teeth 3. Telephone
  3. R

Tea in the Garden

Is it okay if I post this here? I feel like it doesn't need it's own thread in the art forum.
  4. R

Meat Purse: "Telephone" Award: "So Happy I Could Die"
  5. R

Birthday Togekiss distributed internationally: Togekiss for all... during your birth

Re: Birthday Togekiss distributed internationally: Togekiss for all... during your bi This. :sad:
  6. R

Tea in the Garden

Now you made me want hot cocoa ... but I have no milk ... and it's 1 in the morning here.
  7. R

Tea in the Garden

Well, you're definitely going to be bored if all you do all day is sip tea in the garden.
  8. R

Tea in the Garden

Which song title sounds better, "Heavy Metal Lover" or "Electric Chapel"? It'll help me decide ... something.
  9. R

Tea in the Garden

I hate how sometimes when I'm on this thread (or when I was on the RM), I would type so slow I would end up posting after everyone has gotten to a new discussion.
  10. R

Tea in the Garden

You're not alone...
  11. R

RebornRocks Wildlife Photo-Journal

So, I'll start with saying I live in New York City. What is that particular place known for? Besides a lot of things, I'll say it's supposed lack of wildlife. You'd probably say that the only animals a person would ever see in NYC are pideons, squirrels, seagulls, domesticated pets, and few...
  12. R

Random Messages

Yes, I'm lurking this thread, and I WON'T post... OH No, what have I done! Anyway, I listened to "Hey Ya!" by OutKast, and I just put an incredibly goofy face on. :D
  13. R

Random Messages

Wow, I keep getting scared by the fireworks here. The dummies in my neighborhood think it's perfectly fine to set up fireworks right in the middle of the street. I actually just got burned by an ash.
  14. R

Random Messages

This is my turtle. His name is Turtley. He is cute. Adore him.
  15. R

Random Messages

Thank you. I like, scratch that, love your signature.
  16. R

Random Messages

Ahh, this thread is like GRAVITY, no matter how much I want to look at other threads, it brings me back to it. Oh, congratulations on becoming a *mod* Rainbow! Oh, and I've branched out from art on MS Paint to using charcoal pencils. I'm working on a P!nk album cover. I think it's going well.
  17. R

Random Messages

Joltiks are cute but too common. I was in the *SHOCKER* Serebii Weekly Hunt at Chargestone Cave. I wished I had encountered a shiny Tynamo though.
  18. R

Random Messages

Here in NYC, squirrels and pidgeons are the Bidoof and Starly. Oh, yeah, I caught a shiny Joltik yesterday. I named her Elektra :3
  19. R

Third Version?

I really hope that the Pokéradar returns. It was a huge benefit for shiny hunters and people who wanted hidden Pokémon. And they do have the reasons to do it. They can add the Pokéradar so that it works on grass, water, and in caves, seeing as rippling water and dust clouds appear. And for the...
  20. R

Random Messages

How does my new set look? I think I might get the "Baby One More Time" CD single next week.
Back
Top Bottom