Search results for query: *

1. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite Sword Techniques

Mine are the Great Spin attack in Minish cap/Hurricane Spin in Wind Waker(not to be confused with the great spin in TP) and the Back Slice in Twilight Princess.
  2. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite/Least Favorite Boss Fights?

Favorite:Vaati in Minish Cap(of course), can't forget ganondorf in Twilight Princess Least Favorite: The Imprisoned in Skyward sword. If you cant fight his last two phases right, you're screwed.and Giraham is a pain to beat if you dont know how to fight him...
  3. SaffronGamer

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Its time for a basic Gen V OU PO tournament Pokemon Online(if you both have wifi teams or shoddy teams, then go for it) single elimination 16-32 entrees Prizes: rules: no uber pkmn no swiftswin drizzle combo no sharing your opponant's team with others no unreleased DW pkmn and unreleased...
  4. SaffronGamer

Bring Back The Teams Section In The Tournaments Tab

Basic Idea http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/competitions.php?do=teams This should be brought back to the forums. If this can be properly managed, it would have much potential to increase the size of our battling community People battling as a group would not only increase a the size of the...
  5. SaffronGamer

The Bulbagarden Test to Find the Best PO Tournament!-CANCELED

"The Bulbagarden Test to Find the Best" This Tournoment is a good way to test the new PO server that is up. Basically, members of the tourny will find other members on PO servers, and ask them for a battle.(you may also arrange them here too) You are able to obtain points for both winning...
  6. SaffronGamer

My First and (Most Likely) Last Gen IV RMT

This is my frist RMT in all the time ive been on BMGf well...better late then never. I made this team about a week ago, and ive been messing with it on PO. ive noticed that blissey destroys this team, any ideas to stop it? occationally breloom does it too. and other suggestions, besides...
  7. SaffronGamer

SANTA is riding Dasher to BMGf! ~Givaway #2~

SANTA is riding Dasher to BMGf! and just in time for the holidays! He is are to spread joy to all the members here, Dasher is...well just there. Im gonna be trading away SANTAs and Dashers here. Even tho its the holiday season, they're not free 2794-3536-8201...
  8. SaffronGamer

I'm milking this beldum for all its worth -.-

ok im offering this beldum away. yaddda,yadda,yadda its flawless, adamant, and shiny, UT Im looking for pkmn with good IVs offer away
  9. SaffronGamer

Contest Jigglypuff vs. Snubbull vs. Torchic vs. Piplup vs. Oshawott

vs.vs.vs.vs. whos your favorite? Why are these certain pkmn being compared? personally, i always thought snubbull was cute.
  10. SaffronGamer

The thread of useless pkmn+ a few good EV'd/UT shinies+ free eggs

I need to get rid of this useless junk,but I hate releasing pkmn that someone else may want. so offer/trade/whatever FC:2794-3536-8201 Useless Shinies: modest squirtle lv.1-UT-THIS IS GOING TO SOMEONE, SO STOP ASKING FOR IT.>_< lax charizard lv.53 Docile Gyarados lv. 100(not LoR)...
  11. SaffronGamer

Ended

EDIT: Ive already recieved a handful of PMs, but only one has been completly correct. ill let the quiz run until 11:22 PM tonight(my time). Depending on the Quiz anwswers that i recive, I may give out a second prize. I was bored so heres a quiz, the person whom answers all of the questions...
  12. SaffronGamer

i have some animations that i made- please critique

Ive made some GIFs using paint and a GIF maker and i want some comments/tips on them. btw: i got all of my sprites from: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ Kingdra whirlpool: i feel pretty proud of this one, because it my avatar ^_^ Egg hatch: I made this one for my friend janovy...
  13. SaffronGamer

Smartgamer's awsomely amazing 1,000th post givaway!!!(ended)

well ive finnally reached 1,000 posts :bounce: and ive decided to give away a very nice pkmn its lv.50, shiny ,EV trained, and has an awsome move set Gengar (nicknamed "SmartGamer") Female timid focus sash lv. 50 252sp.attk/252 speed/6 hp destiny bond shadow ball hypnosis...
  14. SaffronGamer

I have some useless junk, but i am going to try to trade it anyway

"One man's trash, is another man's treasure" ok im offering pkmn that i don't want or need anymore. but since i want to gain rather than lose, im going to see what people will trade me for them. MY FC is: 2794-3536-8201 Rules: offering: *i may update this later*...
  15. SaffronGamer

Contest Escavalier vs. Scizor

vs. BST: Escavalier:70/135/105/60/105/20=495 Scizor:70/130/100/55/80/65=500 what do you guys think? the new bug/steel vs. the old one? will the new era take over? or will the past stay in charge? cast your votes and disscussion
  16. SaffronGamer

need a Power Anklet-ill pay u what you need for it(no pkmn)

basically what the title says so what do you need in return? (not pkmn)
  17. SaffronGamer

Contest Feraligatr vs. Gyarados

or which do u prefer? i prefer feraligatr they basically can do the same thing as the other set up dragon dance and sweep with waterfall feraligatr:UU gyrados:OU better move set:your descision cooler looking?:opinionated typing?:depends on whether no the oppent carries electric...
  18. SaffronGamer

need impish female pinco

working on new pkmn so ill give a: timid eevee with wish/curse/hh/yawn shiny rash lotad adament treeko with dragon breath/crunch
  19. SaffronGamer

i need some items/berries-shiny bulbasaur in return

i need some(legit) items wide lens zoom lens tomato berry hondew berry qualot berry kelpsey berry ill give my shiny modest bulbasaur for these 6 items (you MUST have all 6 of these items to trade!)
  20. SaffronGamer

i need specific pkmn- so look at this thread

i need a legit male lv 1 lapras female kabuto natures arn't a problem ive got that covered if u have them ill give shiny lotad shiny mudkip tru regigigas tru arceus shiny lv 52 charizard (i have more pkmn)
Back
Top Bottom