Search results for query: *

• Users: Morru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Morru

How do I change the font color of the text in my VM box?

Title pretty much says it all. People who VM me can't see what their typing mostly because the text in the VM box matches my background. So what setting do I have to modify in order to change the font color for the VM box?
  2. Morru

Lulziest anime dialogue?

I can't remember what episode this is from, but I found it real funny xD Misty: Oh no. Staryu's in real pain. Ash: How can you tell? It doesn't even have a face. Misty: It's because I'M sensitive to others feelings. Ash: Oh yeah, like I'm not. Anyone have others?
  3. Morru

If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/etc.?

Let's say the Pokemon world was real and we are all living in it. What kinds of berry plants will you see in your backyard? I guess I'd say we would have three Iapapa plants and a Rabuta plant. :)
  4. Morru

What's the time over there?

So, what's the time over there? Where I'm at, while posting this, it's 9:02 PM. I'm not exactly sure if this would fit here, so I apologize if this doesn't belong in here.
  5. Morru

Who's your favorite TCG illustrator?

Personally, I admire Midori Harada's work. His art is just so well defined and it makes me look at the cards for minutes. Another great artist I like is Mitsuhiro Arita. (I'm not sure about the spelling of his name.) SO how about you? Who's your fave TCG illustrator?
  6. Morru

Creating Lickie Avatars for ALL 649 Pokémon!

It has been spreading all over Bmgf as if it were some kind of zombie virus...It has been known to replace so many avatars these past few weeks... THEY.ARE.LICKIE.AVATARS. --------------------------------------------------------------- And I'm attempting to create Lickie avatars for ALL 649...
  7. Morru

age change

can someone change my age? it says i'm 22 but i'm actually 14.
  8. Morru

Suggestion Public Profile avatar

Why wouldn't it change with my current avatar? also, can i change my age?
  9. Morru

spriting question

I never really looked into tutorials on spriting, but i recently did. Here's the video I watched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9P6JV1hNSs Now i do all of my sprites in MS Paint as well, but in the video, the guy uses the eraser tool to recolor his sprite. When I first saw this, i reacted"...
  10. Morru

worst japanese named pokémon

Well as for what I think, Sandshrew's jap name (sand) was very uncreative. Windie(Arcanine) and Showers(Vaporeon) are also lame.
  11. Morru

Do we want new Status Conditions? I do..

Well having 4 generations still stuck wirth Paralyzed, frozen, asleep, and all the rest of their buddies, don't you think its time they introduced new status conditions? I think it would spice up battle in new ways.
  12. Morru

Picture links in the signature

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but how do you make picture links in your signature?
  13. Morru

Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place.[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

I'm MorruMaster14, and this is my sprite shop:spin: Please read the following rules before requesting, thank you. ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting June 15, 2010, I will be going back to school for my third year of highschool. Due to this, I will be online less frequently. But! This is not me saying this...
  14. Morru

Project Morru : Pixel artists, i choose you!

Greetings from the world of pokémon! Wait, that's supposed to be Prof. Spruce's line..wait,Spruce? We've heard of Oak, Elm. Birch, Rowan, and even Ivy--but Spruce? You may now ask what this thread is for. But before I forget, hi to all pokémon fans in the forum. I am MorruMaster14, and I've...
  15. Morru

New Here :)

Hi all pokémon fans out there and in here, i'm new and i'm MorruMaster14. Carnivine beatz teh marshtompz:bounce:
Back
Top Bottom