Search results for query: *

1. A

Special Edition Charizard Nintendo 3DS XL announced for Japan

Incredibly jelly right now. Too bad I just got my regular 3DS. And too bad I don't live in Japan.
  2. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst Haha, I just came here to say that. But after watching the video, I'm super hyped! Can't wait for this to come out.
  3. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst What, only Pikachu? Meh. I'm liking the 3D, though. It's a nice change over the tiny sprites from past games.
  4. A

New 3DS model announced: Battery life improved, screen 90% larger

Oh, wow. I saw the title and went, oh, cool! Maybe I'll get this 3DS. And then I read the article.
  5. A

Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to update

Re: Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to upd Great! Now if I want to play everyday, I don't have to wait a whole 24 hours from the last time I played. :P
  6. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend Whoa, such a short time! Better finish everything I need to do in Black before it comes out :P
  7. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Whoa! This is awesome. Now I don't have to feel bored over playing pretty much the same game again with a few new features. So, I guess everyone was wrong about Gray/Grey speculation, even though it seemed to...
  8. A

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Ah, I get it. Anyway, does anyone else think the shadows are kind of annoying when viewing notifications?
  9. A

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Wow, love this skin! Just wondering, though. Why is "forums" not capitalized on the top?
  10. A

GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, O

Re: GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepi Wait, I just thought of something. Can you pre-order it, buy it, and then return it? And keep the skins? >:D
  11. A

My name is Bigblue

Hey Bigblue, welcome to the forums! Happy holidays!
  12. A

Hello

Hi there, PitifulRain! Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums!
  13. A

Hey Bulbapedia (Introduction & Music)

Hey there, Bassimastprime! Welcome to the forums! I play drums too :P
  14. A

Which Pokémon should have alternate evos?

Interesting! Hmm...maybe a Vigoroth evolution that's really fast and active like Vigoroth? Maybe Magikarp/Feebas evos that just evolve into a bigger, useless version of them...Maybe they could evolve into the same thing! :D Perhaps a Duosion evo that has two heads... And of course, Eevee :D...
  15. A

The SOS Brigade, Miss Haruhi, has returned.

Yay, welcome back, Miss Haruhi, and hope to see you around! :P
  16. A

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

OH LOL I GET IT CHESS BLACK AND WHITE CHESS BLACK AND WHITE
  17. A

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

Still play all of them :)
  18. A

Did you ever cry in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

Yeah, it was really sad at the end of Blue, but I didn't cry.
  19. A

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

Whoa, Battle Chess? Sounds interesting. Wait, is it a video game or like actual chess?
  20. A

Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your plate

Re: Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your pl Whoa, that's pretty awesome :D Not that I'll eat it though...
Back
Top Bottom