Search results for query: *

• Users: Axxonn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Clarification - Double posting

Just wondering, is it ever okay to double post? Say, you have a thread in the art section where you showcase all your sprites, and you have the last post. Then, a while later, you want to post more sprites, but you don't want to just edit your previous post because then no one will be able to...
  2. A

Season changes

I think the way seasons change should be an option in the games. Like, you should be able to choose whether you want one-month seasons or real-time seasons. That way, it can accommodate both users that want to catch Pokémon sooner and users that want a more realistic approach. What do you think...
  3. A

"Trampoline Trickz 2"

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but this game does not seem to be working right. None of the buttons work.
  4. A

Bigger like/share buttons

As of now, they're pretty small and out of the way; if we had bigger buttons for them, new users might catch on more easily.
  5. A

This will blow your mind.

Pause this one at 0:00. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqicM6x84 Pause this one at 0:11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doanyx68vE0 Play the first one, then click the second one immediately. Watch the second one.
  6. A

I'm back

Well, I joined quite a while ago, but stopped going on for a while. :O So, since I never actually made an introduction...I'll make it now. Hello, my good citizens of Bulbagarden!
  7. A

How did old Poké Balls work?

I know modern Poké Balls are super high-tech and all, but how do you think did they make Poké Balls before such technology? According to the Bulbapedia page, "The invention of Poké Balls apparently occurred in the Johto region, where Apricorns grow; these fruit were...fitted with a special...
  8. A

Slower text speed when talking to certain people

In Driftveil City, in that building in the upper left, there's an old lady that talks with a slow text speed even when it is set to "Fast". Everyone else in the room talks normally. Is this just some mistake, or is there something wrong with my game, or is it because she's old...?
  9. A

Gigalith shiny form!

Diamondhead much?
  10. A

Translation error :D

Sorry if there's a specific thread for this, but in Route 8 there's this woman that gives out rocks; she says to come back everyday and "I pumice I'll be here" XD
  11. A

New name font in battles

Anyone else not liking it?
  12. A

Why is it called bmgf?

I don't think this has been asked yet, but is there any particular reason why this site is located at bmgf.bulbagarden.net instead of just forums.bulbagarden.net? Just wondering :)
  13. A

"Copy & paste" signatures

I remember, before I was really active on forums (when I just browsed through them), many people had signatures like "If you ___________, copy and paste this into your signature." Do people still use those, or am I behind the times?
  14. A

The Reverse Mad-Libs Game!

Okay here's how it works. I post a question, then you answer my question, then I change my question so your answer is funny or something. Then you do the same thing and the next person answers, etc. An example: Person A What animal do you hate the most? Person B Worms Person A...
  15. A

Dorkiest looking Pokémon

Okay guys, what do you think is the dorkiest looking Pokémon? I might add a poll after I see some popular choices. But for my answer, I'd have to say Quagsire (sorry Quagsire I have nothing against you).:spin::loopy:
  16. A

Maps/Screenshots

I posted this somewhere else, but I think it was the wrong place and people got the wrong idea of what I was trying to ask, so I'll ask it here. I was wondering how people got pictures like http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ac/Gen4ViridianGym.png. I just wanted to know so I could...
  17. A

In-game screenshots

Not sure whether this is the right place to put this, and I also don't know whether this has been discussed, but how do you take screenshots inside a game? Especially the really big ones, i.e. ?
  18. A

Who's gonna stay with Pokémon?

So are you gonna keep playing until the end of the franchise?
  19. A

Azure Flute

If HGSS is already out, and BW is right around the corner...does this mean we're not getting an Azure Flute event?
  20. A

Cut-off corners

is it possible to make cut-off corners in wikicode? im not using it in the mainspace, im just asking if you can.
Back
Top Bottom