• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: EXGShadow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EXGShadow

GEN VI: Looking for Celebrate (move)

Hi, I'm looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate, or anyone who can have my Smeargle to sketch it from one of your pokemon. Offering a couple of event pokemon from past games: Mew Celebi Jirachi Darkrai Shaymin Arceus If anyone is interested, please PM me.
  2. EXGShadow

Prankster Sableye

Hi, I'm looking for a Prankster Sableye in Pokemon B/W/2, preferably female but I'll take any gender. It can be found in Black/White 2 by trading with Curtis, if you're playing as the Girl (Rosa). Offering any breedable pokemon, lots of items, berries, shards, pokerus, battle subway items and a...
  3. EXGShadow

GEN VI: Japanese events with move Celebrate

Hi, I'm looking for a pokemon with the move Celebrate. I don't even need to keep it for good, just want one so I can teach my Smeargle the move and then trade back. If anyone can help, I can give some Top 5 (Riolu and Froakie with HA), Battle Maison items (including Lansat Berry), X version...
  4. EXGShadow

GEN VI: Pokemon with the move Celebrate

Hi, just looking for anyone who has an event pokemon with the special move Celebrate, just trying to get my smeargle to sketch it. If anyone can help, please contact me. I have several different breedable pokemon, some fishable shinies, and lots of items and berries.
  5. EXGShadow

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillon

Hi, like many others, I'm trying to get all the different vivillon patterns. I'm still missing Sandstorm. I have Polar Vivillon for trade, almost all breedable pokemon found within X and Y, and the X version exclusive Mega Stones. I do have an extra shiny Clauncher and Dragalge, but for those...
  6. EXGShadow

Unown

Looking for the following Unown: K M O P Y ! ? Offering any breedable pokemon, some with DW abilities.
  7. EXGShadow

Burn Drive/Shock Drive

Hi, I'm looking for these 2 items (as I can't find them on my White 2 Version): Shock drive Burn drive I'm offering several breedable pokemon (including some females with Hidden Abilities), items (lots of berries, master ball, lucky egg, evolution stones, power items) and one Keldeo.
  8. EXGShadow

Looking for items

Hi, I need some items that cannot (or can rarely) be found in my version: Light Ball Burn Drive Shock Drive Enigma Berry Lansat Berry Starf Berry I can offer several pokemon and items for these (not event or legendaries...)
  9. EXGShadow

Offering Keldeo

Trade completed!! Thread can be closed.
  10. EXGShadow

Looking for legendary pokemon

Hi, I'm looking for some pokemon: Regular legendaries: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Raikou Entei Suicune Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Latios And event legendaries: Mew Jirachi Darkrai Shaymin I'm offering a Victini or a Keldeo for the event ones. Legit only, please!!!
  11. EXGShadow

Offering Keldeo and Victini

Hi. I'm offering the following pokemon: Win 2013 Keldeo, Lv 50; Liberty Island Victini, Lv 40; (Japanese) I'm looking for other event pokemon, namely: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus. If anyone needs more info about one of the pokemon, just ask! Thanks in advance.
  12. EXGShadow

Looking for Slakoth, Lickitung, Carnivine

Found a Lickitung, so I only need Carnivine and Slakothn. Any gender, ability or level will do. If there's anything you need for one of them, let me know. I'm not offering shinies or legendaries, though. Just common pokemon. Thanks in advance!!
  13. EXGShadow

Evolution help

Thanks to @Venom and @dolce, I got everything I needed. Topic can be closed
  14. EXGShadow

Looking for Vullaby and others

Trade completed!! Topic closed.
  15. EXGShadow

Join Avenue - Pokémon White version

Hi, I need help in getting a specific store for my join avenue. I want a Florist from Pokémon White 1; does anyone that plays this game knows if its character will open a Flower shop in Join Avenue, when traded to pokémon BW2?? Thanks in advance.
  16. EXGShadow

Trading events - Victini, Darkrai

Hi. I'm offering a Victini (Japanese liberty garden event) and a Darkrai (European Alamos event); both touched, but with the EVs resetted to 0. Looking for other event pokémon.
  17. EXGShadow

Evolution Tradeback

Hi, I need somebody to trade and evolve my Haunter in Pokémon BW2. If anyone can help, PM me, please. ******Trade completed, thanks to @Halcyon
  18. EXGShadow

Looking for Keldeo

Hi, I'm looking for a Keldeo from the recent event, English language, legit and uncloned. Offering a Lv 57 Alamos Darkrai (Touched), with the original moves (Spacial Rend, Roar of Time). In IV Generation games, I have a shiny Mightyena, if anyone's interested in crossgen trade.
  19. EXGShadow

Offering Shiny Lugia

Hi. I'm offering a shiny Lv 45 Lugia, from pokémon soul silver. Legit, uncloned and untouched. Not RNG'd, just soft resetted. Looking for event pokémon - Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus; legit and uncloned only, please!
  20. EXGShadow

Seviper Egg

Hi, I've started a new White 2 game, and I'm looking for a Seviper egg, so I can raise it as my main pokémon. I don't have much to offer.. I've got Munna, Swablu, Riolu, Staryu, Drifloon and Sigilyph, all with their Dream World abilities, and an Lv. 14 Oshawott. I can add a PP Up or a colored...
Back
Top Bottom