Search results for query: *

1. R

Pokémon TCG Elite Trainer Box Discussion

I agree, the Elite Trainer Boxes have been coming out since Plasma Storm, and they are all good. Some of the sleeves aren't always the best with these deals, but I have bought 2 Plasma Blast boxes, giving one set of sleeves to my brother, and another set to my friend. The sleeves show little...
  2. R

Rate my Deck

The deck has also been changed a bit, but yes, The Blend energy provide the fighting I need as well as the Steel that I need, giving Haxorus access to either of his attacks itself. The Cilans have been replaced with Energy Search instead, and I am probably going to change it to Professor's...
  3. R

Well, you tried, and if it weren't for others not checking the forum regularly, it would have been great I bet, even though academy games can by slightly boring if you actually try going through the lessons. Other than that, you had the RP going smoothly on your part, with only 2 bumps the...
  4. R

I've been checking the thread once a day, short of yesterday when I didn't even get on my computer. I haven't seen any progress, and my character is at a stall point to where I can't post. It died waiting for people to respond.
  5. R

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

(I got they were next to, just saying a general direction. I can be a tad confusing sometimes, sorry.) Sharda got to the classroom, and looked around to see if there was anyone she knew there yet. She didn't recognize anyone yet, so she just took a seat a few rows back from the front of the...
  6. R

(Okay, wanted to make sure. Who knows, maybe we didn't even show up until Wednesday, so there's no telling in my mind.) Sharda want to eat the last couple bites of her breakfast, and then took off to her Pokemon Studies class. As she went by, she thought, L35, that's the Burnt tower according...
  7. R

Sharda, groggy eyed and barely seeing what she was walking into at the moment, went up and grabbed her schedule. "Now, here's a better question. How are we going to find out what we will need for the class anyways. All I think we can guarantee is Pencils and the normal such." Sharda said, still...
  8. R

Can I ask you to define Extrovert and Introvert?
  9. R

Currently cannspec, we are sorta just joining conversatiosn uninvited. You are free to talk to any character you want from the Raikou dorm, Ho-Oh or Lugia rank. Currently, I think you would have an easier time getting to the Headmaster than Suicune or Entei dorms, since it's dinnertime anyways...
  10. R

I understand that Lunch and Dinner can be the same, but if you want to use the correct terms for everyone to understand, this is Supper. Also, each dorm I do believe does have their own dining hall, that's not what's wrong, you probably eat lunch in a room like that main hall we were introduced...
  11. R

GastlyGibus As far as I am aware, Kuro, the head of Entei said that Lunch was between all dorms, and that would mean this is Dinner of Breakfast, not Lunch. Edit: As of Post 91 on the Start-Ups, Scholar had said herself it was time for Dinner. Edit 2: As of Post 116 of the Start-up thread...
  12. R

As far as I am understanding, we are at the University, in our seperate Dorms. Suicune is the Highest ranking with elegants everything. Raikou being middle has good things, not bad, not great. Better than Entei and Worse than Suicune in terms of what they get. Each of those two ranks has a Rec...
  13. R

"I also have two other pokemon, and they have no threats to any other pokemon anyways." Sharda said, gesturing to where she kept her Pokeballs, "I have a Lilligant, and the biggest trickster in all the land, Whimsicott. I couldn't tell you how often he has stolen the snacks off of my plate while...
  14. R

Sharda, after seeing the Jigglypuff, almost melted of cuteness. "It's so adorable!" Sharda said, almost screaming. Sharda then took a second to breathe, and went back to talking normally. "Hi there Pink, how are you today?" Sharda said to the pink balloon pokemon, and put her hand out in a way...
  15. R

"That's reassuring to know." Sharda said, still thinking of any possible reason. "So, do you have any idea why Kuro doesn't want to be called Mr. Wolf? I've grown up where unless they were withing a couple years of my age, or a child, they were always titled, never just their name." Sharda, now...
  16. R

"Understood. I shall return my Roserade now then, though honestly, I have never gotten anyone hurt by it in the year I have had it, though those have all been Pokemon." Sharda return Thorns to her Pokeball. "And I am sorry about calling you Mr. Wolf. I was raised in a manner that anyone who is...
  17. R

"Yes, Thorns is a Poison type, and I also should warn you to beware of touching her. Her ability will cause poison onto people or pokemon that touch her if they aren't careful." Sharda said, less embarrassed than before, but still red. "And I think that 'rascal' of yours is quite cute. I would...
  18. R

Sharda looked up, and saw a couple of new people there. "I hope you didn't hear what I just said a bit ago." Sharda mumbled to them, I would be even more embarrassed if people who weren't right here heard that. She thought to herself this time, instead of saying it out loud. Sharda turned back...
  19. R

I get that, I am trying to make sure the dorms haven't been introduced. I only skimmed through the first 6 pages of posts, so I might be a tad behind what's happening.
  20. R

Can I assume I don't know all of the other first years, since I literally just got my bag to the dorms, and went to the dining hall? I can understand you comment to now knowing Kuro, and fixed it to where it would have been a mistake and such for Sharda, so it didn't have to fix the previous...
Back
Top Bottom