Search results for query: *

1. R

Rate my Deck

I know this deck was not seen originally as being used, but I want to know two things. One, have you ever seen anyone playing this deck? Two, what would you do, if anything, to improve my deck. It is a Haxorus deck using 3 pokemon for support, and 14 energy, only 2 of which does not provide...
  2. R

Pokemon: Immense Eclipse

In times in which Sunlight was a Mystery, and Pokemon is one the brink of Darkness themselves, you must save all of those who dare invade their property, and try finding the reason of the Eclipse. All of those who think that they can take on this challenge, accept three terms for your own...
  3. R

How does Togepi work

Why is it that Togepi can't breed, though both Togetic, and Togekiss can breed, and Togepi is not classified as an egg pokemon due to the fact that it was made in the same generation as it's first evolution. THink about it before answering my question please, and read the following. Same thing...
  4. R

The World of Infinite Fire

Team Pyratic has taken over the Mountain of Fire, Home of Heatran, Moltres, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Reshiram, Entei, and Victini. Team Pyratic is planning on using these pokemon to destroy the world in a frenzy of unstoppable fire. The only ones capable of stopping this fire are those few brave enough...
  5. R

Your star pokemon deck.

This is very basic, you just post your best pokemon deck you have made to this day, legal for a tournament or not, and then others are supposed to comment and/or post their own deck. My best deck so far is made up of a few proxies first of all, though this is what it should be: 3x Zekrom (Black...
  6. R

The NPA (National Pokemon Academy)

Hello Students, this is Sharda Dragon. When you enter the competition, you should make you bring the following things. 1. Your Pokemon. 2. Any luggage you may need for the campus. 3. This Letter 4. Certificate from gaurdian saying you may enter. If you have all the following things, you...
  7. R

The NPA (National Pokemon Academy) *sign-ups open till may 26,2011*

Hello Trainers, this is the NPA president speaking, we are by far the largest school for pokemon professors and strong trainers within miles. Now you may be wondering why you have never heard of us, and I will tell you all later. The only thing you need to know about us right now is that we are...
  8. R

The Rancher's Pet(Monster Rancher)

Alright, Let's Do It. You are a New Rookie, and you decided you wanted to raise monsters at your family farm instead of the actual farm work. In the town, you find some people trying to get into one of the newest Breeder Training Facilities, and it says that anyone from a direct farm heritage...
  9. R

The Pokemon World, Ending??

In the world of pokemon, the legendary pokemon have gone ary. It is up to the top pokemon trainers to stop them. Do you have what it takes. In order for us to find out, you must fight our highest pokemon trainers, and defeat them. if you think you have what it takes to defeat them, sign your...
  10. R

Harvest Moon *Sign-Up*

Just like the normal Harvest Moons, you are a main character, and you have just moved from the city to a small village named "Forget-me-not." You have come to this village to start a new career as a farmer, and carry on your perents dream. You are to build up a succesful farm, find someone to...
  11. R

Sig's Galore(will attempt to make a sig for you)

This would be my first thing here, but I will try. I am making this thread as another thread like Kamex's,(so I give all credit that kamex wants to him) and wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I will take up to 2 sig recommendations at a time, and will post here the sigs as I make them, if...
  12. R

the favorite's game(favorite pokemon)

The name will say it all to you, you just have to name your Favorite (in the name). The favorite thing you have to say will change every month, if not every other month(depends on if I remember to change it, and how to change it) I will start us off: Blastoise
  13. R

The Ultimate Chaos

If anyone thinks they deserve credit for this idea, or thinks I stole this idea from them, I am sorry, but I am not going to look at your RP, but I do give you they credit you think you deserve. This is a time in the distant future where the world was starting to come to an end, or so people...
  14. R

The Seed of Life

In a time not so long ago, people and pokemon lived in fear of eachother, and often fought, but some individuals got the idea of befriending them. But there where also those who where against the idea. They fought, and never decided the winner, so now there are two colonies living on this...
Back
Top Bottom