Search results for query: *

1. S

Misleading Moves

Hey everyone! You know how some moves seem like they can fit into more than one type (Blaze Kick seems like a Fire and Fighting move, Muddy Water seems like a water and ground type move)? What are some other moves that can fit into other types? For me, Scald can also be a Fire move, and...
  2. S

Appreciating Each Generation

Ever since the 2nd generation, there has been a large number of people who denounce the whole Pokemon series as "dead" and "commercially milked" They found hundreds of glitches and disadvantages for each generation, and talked about how great it was in "the old days of Pokemon" If there's...
  3. S

Lv. 22 Sandile

Hey everybody! I'm playing my Pokemon Black, and my Lv 22 Sandile wants to learn Embargo. It already knows Mud Slap, Sand Tomb, Torment, and Assurance. Which move should I delete? I was thinking either Torment or Mud Slap. Torment can be a handy move to use, and it's a Dark-type status...
  4. S

Help with foreign games

Hey everybody! =) I dont know if this is the right place for this question, but what are your strategies for playing Japanese games on American DSi's? I know you can play Japanese games on DS's & DS Lites, but I cant play them on my DSi, as the only languages it has in the settings are english...
  5. S

Wargle===>Braviary

Ok, so does anyone else wish that Pokemon #628 (National Pokedex) should've stayed as "Wargle"?? If you don't know, its name was changed to "Braviary" for the english localization. But I like "Wargle" much better than "Braviary", because it's easier to tell what 2 words make up the...
  6. S

Wanted: Event Arceus??

Hey everybody! =) Does anyone have a legit event Arceus? The one that triggers the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event in HG/SS? It can be cloned as long as it still activates the event. I have a few Legends between my Pokemon Versions, so give me an idea of what you want & I'll come up with something...
  7. S

Wanted: Gamestop Event Raikou

Hey everybody!! :) So, Im waiting for Pokemoon Black and White to come out, and I CANT WAITTTT! I was also psyched about getting the 3 shiny beasts. But somehow, with the busy schedule I had this week, I MISSED the Raikou.... So, does anyone have an event shiny Raikou from Gamestop that...
  8. S

Wanted: Pokedex Fillers

I have Heartgold, and I'm just trying to fill up my Pokedex. I'll take these pokemon at pretty much ANY level, so there shouldn't be crazy trade requirements (like a Lv 100 Mew- lol). Pokemon I would like are: Delibird Milotic Darkrai Dusknoir Exeggutor Skarmory Vulpix Meowth Kabuto...
  9. S

My Slowbro's Moveset?

Hey everybody!! I was playing my Heartgold like a few minutes ago, and I beat Sabrina (Saffron City gymleader) in a rematch. After beating the last pokemon, my Slowbro got Exp Points and reached Lv 54 (Yes!:-D). Now, it wants to learn Psychic. I've been waiting for Psychic ever since my Slowpoke...
  10. S

What's Up Bulbagarden?

Hey everybody! Just here saying hi. I joined bulbagarden 1 or 2 months ago so I could say something 4 the Gen V Speculation Contest (I said something about possible future pokemon). Anyways, I hope I can meet a lot of ppl & learn a lot of stuff! :spin: As an ice breaker (and a way to help a...
Back
Top Bottom