Search results for query: *

• Users: King Smaug
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. King Smaug

COMPLETE: Hunted (Completely Original) (MATURE)

I'll admit, the crunch was satisfying, once you get past the squeamish phase the crackling of bone becomes somewhat smoothing, but then again my old military therapist always told me I had psychopathic tendencies, I guess you got to be a bit crazy anyways to voluntarily join in a war. The man...
  2. King Smaug

Serial Detective RP Interest Thread

I was posting here to see if there would be any interest in a TV like detective type rp. It would be reminiscent of shows such as Hawaii Five-0 (the 2010 version), CSI, Law and Order, Bones, and Criminal intent, dramas that not only include large amounts of realistic investigation but huge...
  3. King Smaug

Walk the Line (Spec Ops/Conspiracy/Powers)

TIMELINE January 1962 Due to JFK's need for covert operations and unconventional warfare, the Navy Seals are created starting with SEAL team ONE and SEAL team TWO. March 31st 2017 President Moore speaks to the Department of Defense, specifically on the creation of KL-15, a drug used to...
  4. King Smaug

Pokeblog: A Pokemon's Blog [Entry 1]

Hey this is my first fanfic so bear with me please and give me helpful tips and constructive criticism, bear with me and here it is. Dear readers, Hi all, this is Coby, I'm your pretty average Squirtle except I found this thing in the forest. So it was a slim black thing with a crack in it...
  5. King Smaug

Smaug85's house of pixels

Here are some of my sprites, I was too lazy to make them transparent comments and constructive criticism helps and please tell me if I should make a shop. It's only my second scratch so it sucks
  6. King Smaug

Pokemon/Avatar War From Within

This is a world where the benders are pokemon instead of humans. Instead of regular pokemon attacks the benders can bend the elements. Certain types bend certain things, I will try to incorporate every type into bending, and if your a different type then on the list, just pick the element you...
Back
Top Bottom