Search results for query: *

1. B

need someone to see if my wifi works

basciy need someone to help me to se if my wifi works on my pokemon games
  2. B

i found out whean black and white is out in uk

i was reading ngamer got to the pokemon black and white section it said that uk will have it in about 6 months so put the date in the dairy POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE IS COMING IN SPRING PEOPLE for uk thats all i no
  3. B

Bubba Jo Heps spooky story 1:The Doll In The Mirror

Enjoy:-D kirsty was a normal teenager ,normal famliy and a normal. house"kirsty hurry up well be late for the car boot sale" Kirsty hated carboot sales people looking for bargins cheap candy,plus her mum always made her buy one thing."coming " in a sad voice .She came down the staris "It...
  4. B

your pokemon teams chat.

tell me your best pokemon teams how meany people have you beat with them. how meany times have you been beat. who in your teams. do you have a team like full water or fire ectr.... do you have a lol team. do you have a magickcarp in one of your teams. what lvls they are. do you have any...
  5. B

how do you make a neon?????????????

how do you make a neon?????????????
  6. B

How do i make a neon ????

just wondering how do you make a neon sprite?????
  7. B

Bubba Jo Heps sprite shop

Hi i finnly made a sprite shop thanks to poison master so heres whut i can do * splice *recouler *and sometimes eggs and pokeballs *revamps |*devamps *inverts * pillow shading *neon sometimes *respone other things like RULES 1.plz give me credit if i see any one with my...
  8. B

the game your thinking about

Hi im cosmo this is my game its called (The Game Your Thimking About) so heres what you have to do you think of some random thing like(50 days) and we give an funny answar but heres the tricky bit the random thing is the ansawr and your thing is the qusetion make you think. Il go frist (how...
  9. B

Who needs help on hg or ss.

Hi there if any one needs help hg or ss i will give you help or other people can give you help aswell.:bounce:
Back
Top Bottom