Search results for query: *

1. R

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Keep in mind that Gens I and II, the only ones that had any change in typing between them, were compatible, even allowing trading *back* to Red & Blue.
  2. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Chespin's evolution will be very long, thin, quick, I think. Maybe some sort of weasel. For Fennekin, I just hope there isn't some sort of fox-like character in Journey to the West. It was the basis for the last two fire starters. Froakie's evolution will probably be...
  3. R

May issue of CoroCoro magazine leaked: Plethora of information revealed

The only thing I'm not liking so far are the new protagonists. I'm at least okay with everything else announced so far.
  4. R

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Oh they could be like, "Hey, remember when we said that we'd never meet again? Yeah, we lied."
  5. R

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Maybe they could come up with excuse as to what happened to the Pokemon the player had in Black & White? For example, they were stolen, lost, etc. For the sake of comedy, I'm tempted to say Modern Warfare 2.
  6. R

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread This is supposed to be a sequel, not an expansion pack. You shouldn't have to have purchased BW to get B2W2. And it shouldn't be a problem to parents whether it's an update or a sequel. This is Pokemon, the kids will love it anyway.
  7. R

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Feel lucky that we're getting them that soon. I wasn't expecting any international release sooner than December.
  8. R

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread They did that for BW, too.
  9. R

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread There's always the possibility that B2W2 will take place in an entirely new region, perhaps a region whose wildlife consists entirely of existing Pokemon.
  10. R

Are you going to buy Black 2 or White 2?

I'm assuming White 2 will have Reshiram in it. The only reason I went with the original White over Black is because Braviary was in White, which, in hindsight, was not a very good reason. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom, personally. So yeah, White 2.
  11. R

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

He's a Troper. On TVTropes, Tropers have a tendency to pothole to articles relevant to the statements they're making. For example: Soylent Green is people! Flaming chainsaws! George Washington loved watching Lost. Back on topic, I wouldn't call Garbador or Crygonal ugly. I actually like the...
  12. R

Pokemon Horoscope

I'd assume that Braviary is Leo and Fraxure is Sagittaurius Wow, I never thought being a Homestuck fan would prove so useful.
  13. R

Pokemon Horoscope

I'm a Lampent. Yessssssss.
  14. R

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

What's a good level range for the Elite Four? All my team members are 44 or 45, but I'd like to go against the Elite Four ASAP.
  15. R

For the most part, it has no effect on the levels. There are a few exceptions, though. For example, Crygonal spawns a few levels lower in summer than the other seasons.
  16. R

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

Hey, is there anywhere on this subforum I can go to request someone to be traded one of my mons, teach it a specific TM, and trade it back? I have a Pokemon that needs to learn Psychic for the Pokemon League, and the TM doesn't show up until post-game.
  17. R

Wanted: Shellder for my White Team

For my White team, I'm wanting to add a Shellder, to fill out my Water- and Ice-type needs. I can offer UT level 1 Oshawott, Zorua, Tirtouga, Tynamo, or Litwick. Sorry, that's the best I can offer. :(
  18. R

GTS Negotiation

It seems pretty good to me. I got an Audino for an Accergor and a Escavalier on it, both level 1 and UT.
  19. R

Out of curiosity, is it possible to trade a non-Unova mon into Black or White from Black or White before you get the National Pokedex? I mean, other than Celebi and the Shiny Legendaries?
  20. R

If you could change a Pokemon's Battle Music to anything, what would it be?

N.W.O. by Ministry would make a fine Elite Four theme, or it is just me?
Back
Top Bottom