Search results for query: *

1. A

TEEN: The Glaceon and the Shadow

Thank you very much for reading The Glaceon and the Shadow! I'm pleased to announce my next project, The Journey of the Tsar. It's an original fantasy story set in a world inspired by the late 17th century. You can find it on Blogger and deviantArt. Since it's not a pokémon story, I won't be...
  2. A

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Journey Home They had come to the first buildings marking the edge of Valadares, their dark red bricks sharply contrasted against the white, snowy landscape. The city lay before them, no longer a dangerous enemy bulwark and the roost of the Shadow, but a city as...
  3. A

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Glaceon and the Shadow Boreas knew now was the time to talk. Catarina was scouting ahead, leaving him walking through the snow alone with Aqua. When his wife had suddenly caught up to them last evening, they had been too busy discussing Diego's plans to talk about the...
  4. A

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Fall of New Praeclara A grave, pensive silence hung in the large room, the howling of the wind outside all there was to be heard. Boreas was gathered with a bunch of pokémon in one of the rebuilt homes in Praeclara to discuss Diego's letter. Things had been going so...
  5. A

Chapter Twenty-Six: Fournaria Awakens This was it, the big day. The day he would finally drop the charade, the day he could stop putting on a show and appease the weak. In a few minutes, he'd go out there and tell Fournaria he now ruled them – as if it wasn't blindingly obvious before already...
  6. A

Chapter Twenty-Five: The Plan Past The area between the ruins of the original Praeclara and New Praeclara were some of the flattest, easiest lands in all of Fournaria. There was a lot of open farmland here, as well as hills here, but no mountains; as a result, it was rather warm. Especially...
  7. A

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I generally keep to the pokédex heights fairly close, but completely disregard the weights, whenever they come up, as they are generally very weird. This came up in my latest chapter when I was doing some research to figure out how large a Kirlia would need to make artificial wings to allow her...
  8. A

Glad you're enjoying it. As for the third fic: no, you're not hearing hints towards it. The Glaceon and the Shadow is planned to be my final fan fiction (I'm planning to move into original fiction after it's done). Chapter Twenty-Four: Flight of the Kirlia Sofia ran through the ruins, starting...
  9. A

Yeah, the story has turned out a little darker so far than the Surprising Adventures. Anyway, I don't really consider the "no returning party members" thing binding. That was more of a general indication to prevent people getting their hopes up, not a strict promise. If Sofia being more...
  10. A

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Shadow's World “Friendly reminder: curfew starts in one hour. Please return home as soon as possible. Your police force will be patrolling the city at night. If you see anything suspicious, please call them immediately. Your prime minister thanks you for helping him...
  11. A

COMPLETE: The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (TEEN)

Ah yeah, I did that a lot at first, until I realised the game's dialogue often doesn't flow that well in story format. I still brought it back every now and then when I wanted to specifically have the characters react to the game's dialog. The ferris wheel, for example; I've always wondered what...
  12. A

Chapter Twenty-One: Discoveries “...And then I wandered off to have a look around, since I figured it'd take her a while to dig you out. Well, except I didn't know it'd be you in there until I came back and heard her screaming at someone. You know the rest of it.” Aqua finished her story...
  13. A

Chapter Twenty: At the Edge of Hope Sofia liked tinkering. Always had, since the first time she'd taken one of her toys apart and tried (unsuccessfully) to put it back together. She enjoyed it so much, in fact, her mind tended to be completely absorbed by it. So she was so delighted and...
  14. A

I don't see any returning characters other than Boreas himself last chapter. Neither Lucius nor Octa was ever there. For a more serious answer: I didn't say Diego would be back either, because if I told you what characters would and wouldn't reappear honestly, it'd be a pretty big spoiler. I...
  15. A

I'm sorry about all that, it really hurt to write it as well. Chapter Eighteen: Echoes in the Dark Boreas sat on the ground. Just himself and the four walls, as always. Though there was no light to see them by, he knew exactly where they were by now. The tiny little underground cell was two...
  16. A

[MENTION BadAssGardevoir[/MENTION] It was very important to me that Larissa went out with a bang, that she show what she's capable of before we say goodbye to her. And I'm very glad you appreciate the story getting darker, as it's extremely hard to kill off a character you like a lot. With...
  17. A

BadAssGardevoir: I can see how you would feel that way, yet I disagree. For one, Sofia on the rope was clearly established and foreshadowed beforehand. For another, tying up the Steelix didn't actually solve their trouble. They were still captured. If it had actually broguht them victory, I...
  18. A

BadAssGardevoir Chapter Fifteen: The Caves of Mt. Jund “Still no guards,” Larissa whispered. “Isn't that suspicious?” Boreas shrugged. “A little. But on the other hand, why should they need guards? They're out in the middle of nowhere, deep inside a natural cave system. Secrecy is a far...
  19. A

The reason I already let you know it was a trap was partially to build some suspense (knowing something bad is going to happen but not what or when as opposed to just ending the chapter with a sudden earthquake), and partially because of the nature of the trap. Without any build-up, the...
  20. A

BadAssGardevoir Yeah, you did call it, good job! Chapter Thirteen: Lazarle “Hello, Lubyanka.” Lubyanka snapped to attention in a moment, instead of ignoring the visitor completely like she did with every other one. Outside her cell stood what looked like an old Luxray; but she had heard the...
Back
Top Bottom