Search results for query: *

1. Shiny Shinx

GEN VII: Looking For: Surfing Pikachu

I'm looking for a Surfing Pikachu that isn't Nicknamed. I looked on Bulbapedia and found two in Gen VI(One in Korea and the other in Japan.), but I might have missed. I'm offering a Japanese Event Shiny Tapu Koko. Here's three pictures; two of the Surfing Pikachu I found, and one of my Event...
  2. Shiny Shinx

Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

Is it to post an image of the Pokemon I'm offering? Also, in the case of Event Pokemon, is it okay to post an image of the Wonder Card/Description/Whatever, from Bulbapedia?
  3. Shiny Shinx

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I'm pretty sure the only communication between different Generations was Trading (Gen I to Gen II, and Gen VI to Gen VII), and migration (Gen III, Gen IV, Gen V, and Gen VI). Also, if it means anything, I found this quote from the Nintendo Switch FAQ.
  4. Shiny Shinx

Meluvia's RNG Custom Shinies and Events

If you still have it, I'd like the Poke Center Online Pikachu. I don't really have much to offer, but I have an Event Shiny Tapu Koko, with Flawless Timid Nature.
  5. Shiny Shinx

The only reason Gen IV was playable on the 3DS was because the 3DS was backwards compatible with all 3DS games. Isn't migrating usually a sign of a new Generation is about to start? Although Gen I allowed trading with Gen II, so I don't know... Also, what do you think the names would be if...
  6. Shiny Shinx

I hope it's on the 3DS, because if they remake it on the Switch, I have a feeling it'll awkwardly jump straight into Gen 8 do to it being incompatible with Sun/Moon. I mean, usually it goes like Starting Games then (recently) remakes, third version, and (maybe) sequels.
  7. Shiny Shinx

Now, I'm not sure, but the Switch can't communicate with the 3DS (or Wii U) in anyway, and a big part of Pokemon is communication.
  8. Shiny Shinx

Now that the game's are closer...Thoughts on "Reverting to simplicity"?

I hope, and believe that it's just the designs. I wouldn't mind simpler designs for a change. Magnera was kinda revealed a bit to early for it to be a next Generation Pokemon I think. It looked a bit too much like a Generation 6 Pokemon to me. Also, I'm starting to think that Generation 7 was a...
  9. Shiny Shinx

Now that the game's are closer...Thoughts on "Reverting to simplicity"?

This is exactly how I feel. For merging Moves and Abilities and such... Well, we'd probably see like a Koffing using Scratch, a Jigglypuff using Wrap, a Magnimite using Night Shade, a Charizard using Surf, and so on and so forth. And we'd see a Reshiram with Mold Breaker, a Golduck with Air...
  10. Shiny Shinx

RM13: HD and Denise

YOU SUPER SONIC PEST!
  11. Shiny Shinx

At least he's not like Grouch. That dude is depressed as all get out.
  12. Shiny Shinx

May I mention that there will be no more Woobat?
  13. Shiny Shinx

Pokemon Sun and Moon will be simplified like this: All Pokemon will be replaced by Zubats. Two Moves No Abilities No Items Only Boys 3D Turns into a Game Boy No IV No EV And other stuff I can't think about [/SPOILER]
  14. Shiny Shinx

Well, I suppose my thory about people having free reign over this thread and the Fun and Games section correct. Crobat.
  15. Shiny Shinx

Order of the White Lotus
  16. Shiny Shinx

Beat-boxing Noiverns at the beach.
  17. Shiny Shinx

The Bird is the Dubstep!
  18. Shiny Shinx

19. Shiny Shinx