Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanted: UT Zekrom

Looking for an UT or close to it, Zekrom. It's ok if you used it in the final battle, just not more than 2-3 levels over 50 please. Unfourtunately I dont have much to offer. I can breed you ANY starter you need, I have them all. I have an UT Moltres and a touched Zapdos. I can also breed...
  2. S

Your "YES!" moments

My latest one would have to be finally getting my Hyrdreigon. Got him as a Deino at level 1. Raised him through the entire game and finally, long after I beat the Elite Four the first time, he evolved to Hydreigon. Why did it take so long? SLOOOOW leveling of Deino and I used Zoroark as my...
  3. S

Offering: Shiny Salamence for Event Zoroark

Very very sorry everyone, I forgot to update this until now. I have traded the salamence elsewhere and I am closing this thread. Again, I'm very sorry everyone, didn't mean to lead anyone on.
  4. S

Specs? moves? nature?
  5. S

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi for Palkia and Event Darkrai

Alright, she'll be there. Thanks.
  6. S

She says Darkrai and Giratina for your WIN2011 Celebi will do fine. Is it on your HG FC?
  7. S

Alright, doing this as a favor for my girlfriend. She wants a WIN2011 Celebi to transfer over to her White for the Zorua event. Tried telling her I could get her a bred Zorua, but she wants the event one. She has an Arceus Event Palkia and a Almia Darkrai. She also has a Giratina if the trade...
  8. S

Specs on them?
  9. S

I've updated with full specs on the Salamence. I'm currently considering the offers given for it.
  10. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou Right now I am just looking for a male Druddigon
  11. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou I still have the Salamence, the raikou and entei are gone, sorry.
  12. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou The Salamence is legit as far as I can tell. It has been nicknamed unfourtunately, and yes I will trade it for a male druddigon
  13. S

Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage/Mienfoo

I'm open to do the trade from now till about 10pm EST
  14. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou Thanks for the trade!
  15. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou Thats fine with me.
  16. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou Alright, which of the shinies do you want? So I can set them aside for you.
  17. S

Re: Offering: WIN2011 Entei and Raikou Yeah I still need them, looking to build a Dragon team and to finish up my psuedo-legendary collection.
  18. S

I'm offering up both of these as I have no use for them anymore and I have no particular intrest in shinies. I have a Shiny Salamence that I am trying to get rid of if there is anyone who wants it. I have no particular intrest in shinies all I ask for is below. Wanted: Event Zoroark (lvl 25...
  19. S

Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage/Mienfoo

Re: Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage Can I have Tepig #2, Oshawott #4, and Zorua #2? I have a Panpour that you can have in return. Thanks alot.
  20. S

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi

Thanks alot! I needed this celebi to complete my legend collection and to get zorua
Back
Top Bottom