Search results for query: *

• Users: sarge133
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Wanted: UT Zekrom

Looking for an UT or close to it, Zekrom. It's ok if you used it in the final battle, just not more than 2-3 levels over 50 please. Unfourtunately I dont have much to offer. I can breed you ANY starter you need, I have them all. I have an UT Moltres and a touched Zapdos. I can also breed...
  2. S

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi for Palkia and Event Darkrai

Alright, doing this as a favor for my girlfriend. She wants a WIN2011 Celebi to transfer over to her White for the Zorua event. Tried telling her I could get her a bred Zorua, but she wants the event one. She has an Arceus Event Palkia and a Almia Darkrai. She also has a Giratina if the trade...
  3. S

Offering: Shiny Salamence for Event Zoroark

I'm offering up both of these as I have no use for them anymore and I have no particular intrest in shinies. I have a Shiny Salamence that I am trying to get rid of if there is anyone who wants it. I have no particular intrest in shinies all I ask for is below. Wanted: Event Zoroark (lvl 25...
  4. S

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi

Want a WIN2011 Celebi on my SS or Black for the Zorua event. Offer: On SS: Moltres, Zapdos, any starter, Mew On Black: Shiny Salamence, WIN2011 Raikou
  5. S

Wanted: UT Zekrom and Reshiram

I'm looking for an untouched Zekrom and a Reshiram. Can be cloned. Unfourtunately I do not have my tradeable pokemon moved over to my Black version yet, so they will be coming from SoulSilver. I have a Shiny Ho-oh, Shiny Dialga, and a Shiny Salamence on SoulSilver to trade, among others...
  6. S

Wanted: Snorunt, Kirlia/Ralts

I want a Male and Female of each Snorunt and Kirlia/Ralts. Currently I have Totodiles, Absols, Larvitars, Riolus, and Eevees on hand.
  7. S

Wanted: Egg Move Larvitar

I'm looking for a Male Larvitar that knows Dragon Dance and Outrage. Willing to offer anything out of my trade thread.
  8. S

Sarge's Trade and Breeding Center (Need TM53s)

What I have on hand: Zapdos lvl 66 Touched Relaxed Moltres lvl 50 Touched Relaxed Phione lvl 1 UT Sassy Treecko lvl 1 UT Male Careful Rapidash lvl 42 UT Female Careful Psyduck lvl 34 Female Hasty Slowpoke lvl 16 Female Careful Poliwag lvl 15 Male Sassy Wooper lvl 11 Male Quirky Ponyta...
  9. S

Wanted: Trapinch

Looking for a male serious natured trapinch. Lvl 1 preferred, up to 30 is acceptable. Will also take hardy and docile natures if you don't have a serious natured. In return I will offer any starter (save for chimchar and torchic, unfourtunately I cannot predict the nature you get), and I can...
  10. S

Wanted: Shiny Mew

I want a shiny mew, I'd prefer not hacked, but will take one if that is all that is available. Offered: Aura Mew UT Almia Darkrai UT Shiny Mewtwo UT Any starters and any pseudo legends (you may pick 3-4 of these and I will breed them for you, please specify if you want hatched or egg)
  11. S

Wanted: Registeel, HG Latias.

I prefer UT. Those who want to trade will have their choice of either an Almia Darkrai or Aura Mew.
  12. S

Wanted: HG Latias, Regice, Registeel

I prefer the Latias to be UT, but I'm not to picky. Natures and IVs don't matter, they are for my personal legendary collection. I offer: 1 Darkrai for each. Totaling 3 Darkrais if someone has all of them.
  13. S

Wanted: TRU Regigigas

I want a TRU Regigigas lvl 100. Any nature. Can offer: Darkrai Celebi Deoxys (possible hack) Mew
  14. S

Wanted: Shiny Mew

I know this is gonna be a very long shot. Offering: Darkrai Celebi Deoxys Hayley's Mew 1 Shiny Mew gets all four.
  15. S

Wanted: Mew

I'm looking for any Mew, preferably Aura Mew. Also looking for a porygon, though you will only get one Deoxys for that. I have two Gamestop Deoxys UT. You can/will receive both, if you want them.
  16. S

Offering - Raikou, UT Entei, and others.

I have: SoulSilver UT Entei - Pending but still taking offers. SoulSilver Slight Trained Raikou (only two levels when I used him to get through the elite four for the first time) - Taken by pilar J ExtremeSpeed Dratini And I'm also able to breed Volt Tackle Pichus, most likely you will get...
  17. S

Wanted - Arceus, Darkrai, Mew

Wanted: Darkrai Deoxys Mew Latios Kyogre Shaymin Rilou Charmander I have: 1 Untrained Entei 1 Slightly Trained Raikou (only two levels to help me get past the Elite Four) I don't know if anyone wants these, but I am able to breed Pichu's that know Volt Tackle 1 Extremespeed...
Back
Top Bottom