Search results for query: *

1. M

What status ailment do you find the most frustrating?

Confusion for sure, I am usually my own worst enemy
  2. M

What move(s) do you always have on your teams?

Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Psychic, Surf Increase by 2 stages? Yes please! Also Hyper Beam in Gen 1
  3. M

Does love actually play a factor?

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." This
  4. M

Your Fav Eeveelution

Re: Which is your favorite Eeveelution? There aren't very many Flareon fans out there, but I am one. I just really wish it could learn a decent physical fire move.
  5. M

Legends, Starters, Items, PokeWalker Pokemans and more! :D

Can you give me some info on the Raikou? Is it UT?
  6. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon All righty, I'll see you tomorrow night then.
  7. M

Updated first post, added Regi Trio
  8. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon Sounds good, I can go down in the room now if you want, but I work 2-11pm tomorrow Central Time (Gmt-6). So, I would have to trade before or after that.
  9. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon When do you think you will be ready to trade? I'm just about good on this end. Though, you can take your time, I'm in no rush.
  10. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon I don't need all of those for the pokemon I'm going to give you. Assuming we do 1:1 trades, I only need 11. You can pick and choose what's easiest for you out of the ones I listed. From the ones you need, do you want the pre-evolution pokemon only? Or would you...
  11. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon I'll list a bunch of what I need.. -Starly -Krickeot -Budew -Cranidos -Shieldon -Combee -Pashirisu -Drifloon -Glameow -Stunky -Chatot -Hippopotas -Skorupi -Croagunk -Carnivine -Finneon Any of those or their evolutions would be great. Edit: I just realized, I...
  12. M

[Complete]

Re: Want - Various Hoenn Pokémon I can trade you all of those. I'll take Sinnoh Pokemon in return.
  13. M

You are certainly welcome :ksmile:
  14. M

I'll do it for Crown Raikou, assuming it's UT
  15. M

@MasterPokemon - I have sent you a PM @tag3r - Both Munclax for both Events?
  16. M

Contest Youngster Joey VS Red

Well, no one can compete with a Rattata in the top percentage, not even Red. The picture of Joey is EPIC lolz
  17. M

Favorite Johto Legend

Not a big fan of Johto Legends. But I have to go with Entei. I think it looks boss
  18. M

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

It's about freaking time Mew got another distribution. I can't wait!
  19. M

You sure can! :D Let me know what you're FC is. Are you available to trade right now?
Back
Top Bottom