Search results for query: *

1. S

New and Creative moveset thread

I know, but I can't download the RNG Reporter (my computer is ancient), so I'm just stuck pieceing together the PokeWlaker stuff (like in my post before this one). Someday I hope to find all of the competitive spreads that can be achieved from the Walker. I just wasn't aware if anybody e;se was...
  2. S

New and Creative moveset thread

I'm guessing there is a PoekWalker discussion thread of some form somewhere, but I can't find it, so can someone please move it if there is one. Otherwise, this seems to be the next closest place for this...... This is how to get decently IVd pokes from the PokeWalker. This only works if you...
  3. S

This is actually my 2nd post :P

Well, my all time favirite TheoryMon is "Swampufett". It's just a well bread Swampert that knows BOTH counter and Mirror Coat. For him to be effective, you need to either use it as a lead, or on a ChainPass eam in which you can Baton Pass Block or Spider Web, to keep their Pokemon in. It's...
  4. S

Thanks to you all. I've actually been using the Bulbapedia section for roughly three years, it's just that I never had an actual account on here. I got an account because I caught an error on the Swampert info page, which was my first post, but decided to lok around. Thanks again for...
  5. S

I'm already farely well-known in a few other popular forums. I'd post which one's, but I'm not sure about advertising rules here, but my user name on all but one of them is the same as it is here, and I am known as "jeyre80" on that one other forum. I've been battling competitively since the...
  6. S

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Not sure if this is where this should go, but I noticed an error on Swampert's Learnset: by Egg Move list. Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert can legally learn Mirror Coat (via chain breeding) from Shellos and Gastrodon. I noticed this while trying to figure out...
Back
Top Bottom