Search results for query: *

1. E

3DS:Is it worth the money?

As most of us know the 3DS has came out and it's quite expensive I was wondering if it's really worth how much it costs around £220.I have seen one but not played one or seen game play and I was wondering is it really worth the money?
  2. E

Wanted: Event Celibi

Has anybody got an event Celibi i could borrow for getting zorua on Pokemon White.If the evnet celibi is a bit to much then can i borrow one of the shiny crown beasts so i can get zorrak.I'll give them a Zorau egg.
  3. E

Traning Techniques

On pokemon white my traning method is to train all my pokemon to the same level on wild pokemon which takes ages.Anyone got any useful traning techniques thanks.
  4. E

Celebi Movie Release UK

I was wondering when the Celbi Movie UK release date is.:spin:
  5. E

The Art Musem

I have had pokemon sapphire for about 7 years now and i still don't know what the art musems all about i undestand the ground floor but not the top.
  6. E

Poke Center

My Pokemon white arrived yesterday and i was a bit suprised by the design of the Poke center.I like the set up but I liked it when the poke mart was a seprate building and i mean to go to the shop and walk out the Poke center the i rember it's in the Poke Center.
  7. E

New TCG Cards Are Silly

I think it's silly that if you get a rare card you either get the top half or the bottom half.I think it's unfair you get the top half then you have to spend more money to find the bottom half.:bash:
Back
Top Bottom