• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Happy 20th anniversary to the no no website

20 years ago someone got salty that SomethingAwful were anime haters so, he took 2chan from Japan and doubled it so he had people to talk about anime with.
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

In light of recent VGC news

I am once again asking for changeable IVs. Bottle caps attempted to fix the right problem but the execution was off of what I wanted Here's my proposal: One NPC increases a IV of a level 100 by 1 point in exchange for a big level drop. Another lowers the IV of a level 100 Pokémon in exchange...
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

How would you sell merch of the above Pokémon?

The rules of the game are simple one poster picks a Pokémon and the next post comes up with an idea for game, anime, cartoon, manga, comic, Pokémon Go event, etc that the Pokémon company could use to sell merch of that Pokémon. For instance if someone said "Rattata". I could respond with "add...
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Pokémon was the highest grossing franchise

But one generation after dexit it is not anymore #WinnieTheSweep
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

Question to those about to buy gen 9

I understand you don't have the same gripes I do but you are aware of reports the games have more acute performance issues than other recent Pokémon titles. If you believe that's going to be patched out why not wait for the patch to come out first? That way you'll enjoy the game more. Are you...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

How do you see people getting mad at losing a series staple

And see that a symptom of the problem of not changing ENOUGH? Is me wanting just a better version of what gens 4 and 5 offered such an Alien concept to people? Even with Indie games reusing older formats gaining popularity for years
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

Pokémon ultra sun and ultra moon had 800 Pokémon in their code

Why do people think 1000 is a magic number that makes having the full roster impossible? Is that extra digit going to explode the cartridge?
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

WHY IS SURPRISE TRADE SO BAD?

Finally got sword used paid a little more than I played to but I got sick of losing ebay auctions. Anyways it's been like 15 minutes surprise trade didn't go through. I loaded up X got a pokemon and wonder traded and whole process was snappy. WHAT THE FUCK!?
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

Physiognomy Check 9/4/2021

I look good.
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

Just logging back in tosay

I'm still mad at the "policy change" that was announced at June 11th 2019. All defenses of it are complete nonsense.
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

"Other monster tamer franchises aren't expected to have the whole bestiary"

Other franchises don't require people to buy 10 dollar gameboy roms to unlock certain passive abilities. I capitulated because I loved Pokémon collecting how did TPC return the favor exactly?
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

Alright Mew in Gen 1 discussion

Give me one reason why putting Mew under the truck after certain conditions are met (like beating the game or Pokédex completion) in Yellow and Japanese Blue would not have been better approach from the player's perspective than, raffles and Toy's R Us events.
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

Not really issue that applies to this forum but I thought I would share a pattern I experienced on other sites

"Yo don't worry bro *insert mainline pokemon game here* is just them testing the waters the game just you wait and see the next game it's gonna be the real deal"
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

Game Corner

Is there any hope that the slots could be replaced with something or is the ORAS/Let's GO route a sure thing? They could put the 2007 TCG format, pinball, the gameboy version of pokemon puzzle league, a racing minigame based on pokemon Dash. There are a lot options.
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

I just wanted all the pokemon

It used to be given. A complete after thought.
  16. Peppermint Phoenix

Pricing and Faithfulness

Will both these games cost the full sixty ? I mean they probably will but do we have we got any confirmation? (EDIT: NOW WE DO) Kinda worried about the games being exact copies of the original games barring the artstyle.
  17. Peppermint Phoenix

So it's been awhile since Alola league in the anime.

I figure it okay to talk about the result openly. I remember back when I was really disappointed in Satoshi's Kalos league loss I said something to effect of "What really bothers me is that because the 90% chance that Ash would lose happened, people are going to refuse to admit the chance of...
  18. Peppermint Phoenix

GEN VI: LF Mold Breaker Basculin

White Smoke Heatmor, Overcoat Burmy, I got lots and lots of hidden abilities for trade.
  19. Peppermint Phoenix

GEN VI: LF Storm Drain Lileep

I have all HA starters for trade feel free to ask for whatever else
  20. Peppermint Phoenix

Pikachu and replacing Ash

Right now I'm against Ash's journey ending because I'm greedy, and want a grandiose conclusion. A reason why people say they can't replace Ash is because of Pikachu. The obvious counter argument is the new main character a different Pikachu. Personally I think it would be amusing to have a main...
Back
Top Bottom