Search results for query: *

• Users: Pman
  • Order by date
  1. P

A Youtube Ad actually worth the watch

What da fuq?
  2. P

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 It is supposed to mean your face is amazing
  3. P

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 wow, just wow
  4. P

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 You are a brony therefore male (and you had to ask therefore male) but you look female
  5. P

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Lol, @Soulmaster playing dominion. The cute pokemon ruler isn't mine, it's my lab partners
  6. P

Post your current CTRL+V's!

In March 2001, Taco Bell announced a promotion to coincide with the re-entry of the Mir space station. They towed a large target out into the Pacific Ocean, announcing that if the target was hit by a falling piece of Mir, every person in the United States would be entitled to a free Taco Bell taco.
  7. P

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament pman pman gmt+11 even if i win, I can't collect a prize due to not having net on my DS
  8. P

vB4 update finally successful

Just posting to say I wouldn't have noticed the upgrade without this thread
  9. P

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

picture of the miajima torri gate that I took myself. /bad spelling. My desktop has a Higgs Boson collision simulation. it will soon have a MOI image of superconductor thats been exposed to an insanely strong external magnetic field with the field switched off, once my mate who took the photo...
  10. P

Stars of Generation V

I've been a sandstorm runner since gen 3, just the way i play, to a certain extent, it's replaced my entry hazards, which i'm only now starting to use. Early on I too thought stall was dead, Ferrothorn is the king of stall (but has one glaring weakness). But it's true, Sandstorm is the star of...
  11. P

Bulbagarden Champions League [Won By Bulba-Bad Asses]

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League (Final Week) sqwat, VM me please
  12. P

Bulbagarden Champions League [Won By Bulba-Bad Asses]

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League (Final Week) I won't be able to battle till weekend at earliest
  13. P

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 4)

back and forth battle but he got it in the end
  14. P

Contest Marshtomp VS. Dewott

As much as i "liek mudkipz", i'm going to have to go with dewot,it looks ready to fight and would win due to the ground typing of marshstomp.
  15. P

How many infraction points do you have?

warning for replying to spam, following protocol from a forum i used to mod, my fault. warning cos my sig was too big, warning for double posting cos I'm dumb, and a warning fro an off topic post which was only off topic for missing one sentence
  16. P

Silly irrational things you do in the games

I played through white using only my starter and steel types.
  17. P

Would You Watch a More "Adult" Version of the Pokemon Anime?

I'd love it, cos I was always into the games and got into the anime late, i've always considered it crap. Give me something watchable any day, after all these years, I'd like to see a drop of blood.
  18. P

Why did Archeops get its ability?

I can still OHKO it with a swords punch scizor, but realistically, I swept the entire elite 4 with a slightly under leveled archeops. Without defeatist, iy would be an uber.
  19. P

Contest Bug/Steel Battle - Who Will Rule Them All?

Re: Scizor vs Forretress vs Wormadim (Trash Cloak) vs Escavier vs Durant vs Genesect Genesect is legendary so instantly out... I really rated these guys n whose most useful in my URPG gym... Forry has the chance to win a game in the first few turns in URPG, if you know what your doing... But...
  20. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Jonothan Coulton- Re: Your Brains
Back
Top Bottom